We stayed one night in Charlottesville on our way to Williamsburg in order visit Monticello.
Great location - just a few minutes from downtown and from Monticello. Our room showed some wear but was clean. The breakfast was good with plenty of choices. No unpleasant surprises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In addition to an indoor pool, Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello is a smoke-free property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Sleep Inn And Suites Monticello
- Sleep Inn Charlottesville
- Sleep Inn Monticello
- Charlottesville Sleep Inn