This motel is quite close to UVA and is a good place to stay if you are on a road trip looking at various southern colleges. The staff is friendly and offers a list of nearby restaurants as you check in. The rooms have refridgeraters and there is a self-serve laundry room that came in handy at that point in our trip. The breakfast area is pretty large with a good assortment of food. The beds were comfortable and the place was fairly full, but quiet the night we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hilltop yet convenient to I64. Exit 124 off I64. All rooms are non smoking. Interior property. We have 2 queen beds,1 King and 1 queen rooms available on both floors, all rooms have refrigerators- 1st and 2nd floor ( Stair access only). Complimentary breakfast is served between 7am-10am. We offer a hot breakfast - Eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, bagels, white and wheat breads, doughnuts, mini muffins, yogurts, fruit, cereals, juices, coffee and tea. We offer meeting and banquet facilities with catering for all occasions. We have an outdoor pool - seasonal openings. Laundry facility on property. We are centrally located to most all Charlottesville attractions. Monticello 6 miles, Michie's Tavern 5 miles, Ashlwan 8 miles, downtown 4 miles, University of Virginia and Martha Jefferson Hospital 2 miles,UVA Hospital 7 miles, John Paul Jones Arena 6 miles. We are close to many vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Monticello Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Comfort Inn