“Great accomidations”

Comfort Inn Monticello
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Charlottesvill...
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had an employee from out of town stay here and he was extremely happy with the room, bed and the staff. The rooms have been recently renovated and the beds are very comfortable. The staff always took the time to speak with him and made him feel welcomed. I had a great experience working with the management with corporate rates and the overall reservations. If the need arises again, we will be booking here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
C-I-Monticello, General Manager at Comfort Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear April:

Thank you for your kind words and will definitely pass them on to our staff. We do appreciate your patronage and gladly accommodate your company needs.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had no problems with this hotel. Booked through Hotels.com. We had a king bed that was very comfortable. 42-inch TV (big plus!), when many hotels only give you a 32-inch. Room was spotless, very friendly staff. Free WiFi.
We didn't take advantage of the free breakfast but it looked typical for such a hotel; bagels, donuts, waffle-making stuff, cereal. Coffee wasn't very good but it's available around the clock. Didn't use the pool but it looked fine. No hot tub.
My only complaint would be that there was no TV guide, and it was a pain calling up one on my smartphone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Eric:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Comfort Inn. We are please that you enjoyed your stay. I too love that 42 inch TV!
I will relay your compliments to our housekeeping staff regarding the cleanliness of the room. It definitely a team effort for our Hotel
We do have a TV guides in our room directory and on the TV channel 33, but I will double check if it is in the room you stayed.

Once again, thank you for your comments. Have a great summer!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Although this nice clean property is close to the Interstate, with easy access, it is very quite. You'd never know the highway was outside. Modern looking interiors and the room was very clean and comfortable. We even had a brand new chair with the manager asked us to rate. Fantastic front desk staff who made our stay so pleasant. Stop here if you're in the Monticello area or passing through Charlottesville!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
C-I-Monticello, General Manager at Comfort Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Caligirls007,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review for your stay at our hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope you and your daughter visit Charlottesville soon and we would gladly accommodate your needs.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed at the Comfort Inn on our visit to see Monticello. 5 minutes from Monticello. Easy access off freeway. Clean comfortable rooms with updated bathroom. Reasonably priced and not far from historic down town Charlottesville. Friendly service. We usually try to stay at Comfort Inns on our travels because of the quality of the rooms and reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
C-I-Monticello, General Manager at Comfort Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Mr. Fenton:

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on a road trip vacation. We pulled into Charlottesville about 9pm. Found this hotel on trip advisor. They had a room and we were not disappointed! Service was excellent, room was great, and very convenient to Monticello! 5 stars!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank usaroadwarriormo

Dear usroadwarriormo:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad that you did use Tripadvisor to make your selection in accommodations. I will inform my front desk staff and our housekeeping staff on the compliments on their service including our housekeeping staff.

Safe travels and thank you for your patronage.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

While passing thru, my family and I stayed at this hotel. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The service was spectacular as well as accommodating. And the breakfast was amazing! Overall, I give this establishment a 2 thumbs up! I would most definitely stay again and again. If you are thinking about staying here, I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Dear Tina,

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was there for the weekend and this hotel is beautiful, it was just renovated. People at the front desk were so nice and helpful, great spread for breakfast. I'll only stay at his hotel every time I'm in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear SonalH,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Inn Monticello.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you soon when you re-visit Charlottesville.