We had an employee from out of town stay here and he was extremely happy with the room, bed and the staff. The rooms have been recently renovated and the beds are very comfortable. The staff always took the time to speak with him and made him feel welcomed. I had a great experience working with the management with corporate rates and the overall reservations. If the need arises again, we will be booking here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hilltop yet convenient to I64. Exit 124 off I64. All rooms are non smoking. Interior property. We have 2 queen beds,1 King and 1 queen rooms available on both floors, all rooms have refrigerators- 1st and 2nd floor ( Stair access only). Complimentary breakfast is served between 7am-10am. We offer a hot breakfast - Eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, bagels, white and wheat breads, doughnuts, mini muffins, yogurts, fruit, cereals, juices, coffee and tea. We offer meeting and banquet facilities with catering for all occasions. We have an outdoor pool - seasonal openings. Laundry facility on property. We are centrally located to most all Charlottesville attractions. Monticello 6 miles, Michie's Tavern 5 miles, Ashlwan 8 miles, downtown 4 miles, University of Virginia and Martha Jefferson Hospital 2 miles,UVA Hospital 7 miles, John Paul Jones Arena 6 miles. We are close to many vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Monticello Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Comfort Inn