“Excellent massage”
Review of Cityspa

Cityspa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cityspa is located in the heart of downtown Charlottesville, in the historic district. We offer massage, facials, waxing, body wraps and scrubs, eyelash extensions, nail services and makeup. Our massage therapists can relax you and release your tight, sore muscles, lower your blood pressure and ease your anxiety. The estheticians at Cityspa are educated and experienced. They are prepared to help you reach you skin care goals. We use an ultra-premium French skin care line (Pevonia) that nourishes the skin and gets results. And with no sulfates, colors, fragrances, alcohol, mineral oil or gluten. Pevonia is formulated with essential oils and plant essences. We look forward to "treating" you!
North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have back problems, so I booked a 60 min.deep tissue massage with Karah based on Google reviews and it was excellent. She had a great vibe and the room was airy, relaxing and quiet. Karah is extremely talented and my back is still feeling incredible 5 days later - well worth the splurge! You should be aware the spa can be very hectic and bustling when checking in and out, it's not your average zen atmosphere that people are accustomed to (which is why I didn't give it an Excellent score).

Visited November 2012
3 Thank jmh333

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Manicure ok!”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My first visit-The setting is interesting (old house), and it did seem a little quirky, but I got a great manicure there yesterday. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. Re: kristinawm's comments, I would check out the pedicure situation before scheduling that service.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Duckybeach
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Strange, overpriced, porrly managed”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have got spa services here and was disappointed. First, they didn;t put my appointment in the computer, so I had to reschedule. Then when I came back the service was overpriced and rushed. I tried again and got a pedicure. Again it was overpriced and I was thoroughly disappointed. They don't have comfy chairs, you sit in a nomral chair and they put your feet in a tub of luke warm water (which is a large bowl they fill with water in a bathroom and bring over). Then they scrub your feet and paint your toes. I could definitely do this at home. Not recommended.

Visited July 2011