“Yummy burger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Location just opened in June 2012
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Had a wonderful burger recommended by Trip Advisor. Organic beef and fresh vegetables. We loved the atmosphere and the beer selection. Service was very good we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Some nights you just want a burger. Well, you can't do better than CB's! Waiting for outdoor seating is worth it. And you can order the quarter pound burger how ever you want it. Liked the onion rings and sweet potato fries. Enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great burger, large cooked just right. Lobster club one of the most innovative sandwiches we have ever had.Service was great Alex did a super job.Would go back over and over,

1  Thank wildwill
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The restaurant is in a great area, and that may be part oftheir problem, because they can depend on tourists, here today, elsewhere tomorrow. So, why worry about the food. Well, they should worry. They give the impression on the menu that the burgers are "pink" or even less colorful if you so desire. Me, if it "moos," all the better. However what we got were two burgers, both on the well-done side, tasty enough but not what we ordered or expected. And then the French Fries. If you took a wet dish cloth, oiled it and then fried it, well you get the idea. And here is a tip of how and why a good restaurant is, in fact, good, as the tables were being cleared around us, I noticed on more than one occasion-actually make that several-that fries were going back, uneaten, a sure tip-off of poor quality. At a good restaurant that would have sent up red flags, but apparently not here, again the tourist "he never complains, so why worry." Since other reviewers liked the place, I guess I could chalk it up to a bad-hair day, but will I try it again to check, doubtful, after all I am a tourist and unlikely to trek down here for what may be another disappointment.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Six friends and I ate lunch at this restaurant recently. It advertises fresh, grass fed cows and local bread and vegetables.
The food we had was wonderful. I like burgers OK but my Citizen Burger was amazing. My friends all really enjoyed their food.
I HIGHLY recommend this place. Service was friendly.