“Unexpected delight”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Unexpected delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our family ate here the other day at the grandkids' request and we were surprised at how good it was. You could buy a very large slice of any basic pizza then add whatever toppings you might want. They will then heat it piping hot for you and voila! You have a custom made slice of pizza to your specifications. Garden salads, fruit salad, and other side dishes are also available. Very reasonable prices. We liked it a lot.

• Visited October 2013

“Best pizza in Cville!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I drive from Staunton all the way to Charlottesville eat pizza here. Some of the best I've ever had. It's not only the best in Charlottesville but it's the best out of Charlottesville,Harrisonburg, Staunton and Waynesboro. I am a pizza addict and I eat pizza at least 3 to 4 times a week. Sometimes more! Every time we travel to a new town we are always eating pizza. This place is in my top 10 all-time favorites. New York, San Francisco, Orlando and Charleston have got them beat but not by much!!! Try this place you probably will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Millersburg, Ohio
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

They have great prices and give a really nice military discount - I think it was like 25%. The pizza and other sides are delicious!

Visited June 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Worst customer service EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Just got two pizzas from this place. First, I ordered them in the store and sat down at the table closest to the register to wait the 15 minutes for them. 35 min later I go to the register to ask what's up. Apparently my pizzas had been sitting on top of the oven. The girl who took my order (and didn't give me a number or take my name) left and never told anyone I was waiting. So I end up spending $36 (outrageous for 2 pizzas anyway) for 2 now cold and soupy pizzas. I spoke with the manager (who actually turned out to be one of the owners) and she just said "oh well". When I got home I decided to call again. This time I got her husband who yelled at me and told me it was my own fault for not listening for my number (which I was never given).
I wasn't asking for any money back... Just an acknowledgment of how they had treated a customer badly. I received just the opposite. And to add insult to injury, the pizza was terrible! A flavorless, greasy mess! I will NEVER go back and I plan to tell everyone I know this experience as well.

• Visited July 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Best Thin Crust Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

Upon moving to Charlottesville, VA my wife and I started seeking thin crust pizza. Having moved from southwest Connecticut we were totally spoiled by Frank Pepe in New Haven and John's on Bleeker Street in NYC. After trying four different restaurants serving purportedly thin crust pizza we had just about given up hope of finding what we desired when we stumbled across "Slice" in the Barracks Road Shopping Center. The nice thing is we could each have our own slice (or slices) with the toppings of our choice. The slices are reheated but come out of the conveyor oven as if fresh baked. The crust is very thin, very crispy and extremely close to that found on NYC pizza. We could almost taste NYC water in the dough. The sauce is very tasty and the cheese is abundant but not overpowering. For those of you seeking New York City style thin crust pizza you will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013