“Best hole in the wall southwestern!”
Review of Continental Divide

Continental Divide
Ranked #88 of 552 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
virginia
“Best hole in the wall southwestern!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Love the Santa Fe enchilada and the Thai Chicken Burrito. Get a special margarita with your choice of tequila and grand marnier. Great service - great bartenders - great food!

• Visited December 2012

Charlottesville, Virginia
“One of my favorite places”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Small, menu and venue... but the best food! A take on Mexican, or southwest food - you decide. No sign, no rsvps show up and wait or get there early. We were told the service wasn't good, but it has been great the multiply times I have eaten at this unique restaurant. I love the Thai chicken burrito and the nachos. Yummy!!

Visited July 2012
“Great food, great drinks!”
Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

This is not a traditional Mexican restaurant. It's better! They have pork todos with a twist, quesadillas with salmon, tostadas with tuna...the list goes on and includes their staple pumpkin muffin. The food was great and I'm stuffed afterwards. The house margaritas were great! I will be going again. Remember to get there early because its a small place and there is always a wait but it's worth it.

Virginia
“I'm in a rut - always get the same dish”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I love love love their tuna tostada. And even tho I want to break out of my rut and explore more of their dishes. I usually do not. If I go with a bunch of girlfriends and we're NOT getting dinner, we split their Red, Hot 'n Blues — fabulous nachos. Don't miss them. Red, Hot 'n Blues with one of their margaritas makes for a great girls evening. But go early or be prepared to wait. And once it gets full, it's really hard to have a coherent conversation in there and hear each other. Only drawback.

Visited July 2012
North Carolina
“Great modern mexican food”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Great margaritas and excellent food. Has a cool feel and atmosphere of a trendy restaurant. Will return for sure.

Visited August 2012