“Very Accomodating”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York, NY
“Very Accomodating”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I arrived at this large Chinese restaurant around 10 minutes before closing time (10 pm). The manager seated me and the waitress took my order immediately. I was not rushed at all. I am very grateful for their flexibility and fine service.

Visited May 2013

Virginia
“Read on only if you want to know why I won't return”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I was surprised when I walked in that this place was bright, had a great vegetarian menu, and no other people in it. At first I was positive to mixed about the food. Then just about a minute before I left my booth, we were visited by some of the local wildlife. Sure, it was only a single roach walking along the top of the booth, but it was large enough to saddle. I know that food places have to be so difficult to keep clean and free of such intruders, but, let's face it, I don't want to see any sign of insect infestation.

• Visited January 2013
Orlando, FL
“GOOD Asian Fare”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Food here was fresh (with the exception of canned mushrooms in my soup). They offered a wide variety and very extensive vegetarian offerings. I had the veggie rice noodle soup, it was very similar to Vietnamese Pho and just as tasty. The lo mien was wonderful too. Their spring rolls were a bit on the greasy side but after a little napkin blotting....they were quite tasty.
The only thing keeping this place from 5 pts from me was the service, the young waitress was hispanic with a thick accent and very little knowledge of the menu items and seems preoccupied with her male friends eating in the booth next to us but she was friendly.

Visited October 2012
Richmond, VA
“No way!”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Dirty place, terrible service, food ..... better not say.....

• Visited July 2012
Virginia
“Always good food, quiet surroundings.”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Nothing fancy, but clean, comfortable and very reasonably priced. You would think they would be busier.

Visited January 2012