“I will go back and did!”

Littlejohn's New York Deli
Ranked #151 of 557 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The sandwiches are just wonderful. I also had the soup which was great too! We got the Wild Turkey and Five pieces. both great

There are newer reviews for Littlejohn's New York Deli

Reviewed 11 December 2012

College ambience, extensive sandwich and wrap menu. Mine was a chicken curry wrap, which I would have again except that I would want to try something else. If I lived in Charlottesville I would go at least weekly and work my way down the menu.
Orderly order line, roped off from eating area; pitch your trash as you exit.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

My husband and I tried two sandwiches to split. 5 easy pieces and the wild turkey. Both great and then my husband got the potato wedges. We bought one drink and the guy at the counter gave us two cups of ice for our drink. It was some kind of lemonade. I had never seen this drink before. I was very good. The sandwich are not as big as the ones you get in New York. But you can't eat a sandwich by yourself in NY and they cost alot more. I would go back. I wished I had bought a muffin they looked so good.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I know this is hot spot for sandwiches on Campus, but I'm not a fan.
I think sandwich restaruants have passed this place by. The sandwichs just are not that good. There a couple of sandwich shops in Richmond near the campus there, for instance, that this place couldnt even compete with.

1  Thank Wil_from_Va
Reviewed 21 October 2012

mostly college kids, open 24/7 decent food perhaps a little pricey but one of the defining restaurants at uva