“Great food and staff”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #12 of 582 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: We've been in Charlottesville since 2001. Our goal is to pair delicious pizza with unique and surprising beers. We are located on the Corner right next to historic UVA. Go HOOS!
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Dinner here was great. I personally do not enjoy pizza as most do however my family enjoys it very much. To my satisfaction I found that they have many more choices that just pizza and pasta. Make your own salads subs and many other options. They had gultin free and vegan options. Several different kinds of pizza and beers. I am looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We've been to other Mellow Mushrooms so we knew the pizza would be wonderful and it was. We went on Trivia Night and had a lot of fun. It was incredibly loud inside, but besides that it was a good experience. Our server was very friendly and helpful despite the crowd.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I was sent here after asking a local for the best pizza in town, and I wasn't disappointed at all. There are several specialty pies on the menu, but even the basic sausage pie that we had was great. The service was exemplary, the atmosphere was lively, even without school in session - a place I would not hesitate to return to.

1  Thank brimel
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Found this one by chance. Ordered the meatball appetizer...very tasty with the fresh basil. The red potato pizza was outstanding. Very flavorful. The sausage peppers sandwich was good, but we didn't get anything else besides the sandwich....needed chips or something. Great choices of beer on tap....hard to decide which one. A great find in Charlottesville!!

1  Thank Brutus W
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I am very impressed with the quality of pizza from this restaurant, not cheap, @11$ for a small but well worth it. If you are into beer they have many choices from local micro brewers on tap. Inside takes you back to the 1970's with the decor, nice and not over the top. 3/4 full when we went in and the servers were very busy but they did a good job keeping up with everything. Very good pizza for a chain restaurant we will be returning.

1  Thank steelers4326