“Good meat pie”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #20 of 541 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We've been in Charlottesville since 2001. Our goal is to pair delicious pizza with unique and surprising beers. We are located on the Corner right next to historic UVA. Go HOOS!
Willimantic, Connecticut
“Good meat pie”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I hadn't eaten at a Mellow since we moved back to New England from Savannah about 10 years ago. This pizza shop has the expected Mellow feel. Pizza and the staff were very good - we were happy with our meat pie. This is located near UVA and parking on a late spring evening was very easy and cheap ($2).

“Addictive Pizza!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Fine selection of many local beers on tap. Dim lit, warm atmosphere with great artistic décor. Staff I had never met treated like family. If you've been to 'Moose's Tooth' pizzeria and brewery in Anchorage, AK...prepare yourself to be shocked ....here's a true rival!

Baltimore, MD
“extensive beer list and delicious pizza”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

the pizza here is some of my favorite, get the magical mystery tour. very reasonably priced and the the pizza is fresh. lots of beer to choose from too

College Station, Texas
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I had a 10" House Special pizza, and it was more than enough food for me. The pizza was warm and tasted fresh. I took it to-go, but the atmosphere of the place was quite nice with plenty of booth, bar, and outside seating. I would definitely recommend this to others.

• Visited May 2014
Ceres, Virginia
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This property was located in the Red Roof building next to Jimmy Johns. Was convenient for me as I had to go to U VAMC and it was across the street from the hotel. The pizza was very good and fast.