“Too Good To Be True!”
Review of Spudnut Shop - CLOSED

Spudnut Shop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boca Raton, Florida
“Too Good To Be True!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This place is a hoot - and I want to go back as often as possible!!

Spudnuts is a very small shop located in an minor little shopping center that happens to serve the very best spudnuts (doughnuts) I have ever tasted! If I lived in C'Ville, I would be a daily regular at this shop - and probably weigh 500 pounds!!

If you can ignore the calorie count, this place is the best! They serve warm, fresh-from-the-oven Spudnuts daily. They are only open for breakfast and they will not sell any buyer more than 3 dozen pieces at a time. The place is always packed with a line waiting to order --- but, for certain, it is worth the short wait.

In addition, the prices are so reasonable that you will feel like you want to pay more.

The Spudnuts truly give your tongue a treat!! They are home-made from potato flour (hence, the "Spud" in the name) and taste SO good that, honestly, I could have consumed a dozen. I stopped at three but only by using all of my will power!

Spudnuts is a not-to-be-missed experience! Go- eat - enjoy!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jim g

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Fantastic Doughnuts”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I've been here three times, getting different things every time. Loved all the different choices I made and would highly recommend Spudnuts!

Visited January 2014
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Best donuts in town!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

They make their donuts fresh everyday and they taste way better than any other donut shop. If you're in town you must stop at this place.

Visited March 2014
Charlottesville
“Fresh yeast sugared donuts”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Spudnuts is an institution in Charlottesville. I had not sampled any of their donuts or cinnamon rolls until recently. Now that I have I am becoming a regular.

Visited December 2013
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Best Donuts!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

If I hadn't seen other reviews, we probably wouldn't have stopped here. I'm so glad we did! We happened to get there at a slow time and were able to get a table, but it is a small place. If you HAVE to sit down, you might want to have a second place in mind. You'll need cash, so plan ahead. Worth the trip and the perfect start to our day!

• Visited November 2013