“Best kept secret in C-ville”
Review of Baja Bean Co

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baja Bean Co
Ranked #224 of 556 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We eat here very visit to C-ville. Freshly made, unique dishes. Not your regular tacos, burritos, and fajitas. Warm and friendly staff, big portions, great value. 4 lunches for under $40? yes. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank FamMar
There are newer reviews for Baja Bean Co

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had the vegetable enchiladas combo, which was pretty good. The price ($6.50) is about average for standard Mexican food. The place wasn't awesome, but it wasn't horrible either--a pretty typical run-of-the-mill Tex-Mex eatery. I would eat there again for a quick, inexpensive, lunch.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

This was better than most. Had a nice variety on the menu. Great salsas - a variety to choose from. Seemed to be very popular with the locals. I had tacos and enchiladas. My husband had an enchilada dinner. Both were very good.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

The title says it all. The food is really verging on inedible. But I have had fun having a few beers here, and while I've never been, karaoke is supposed to be fun.

Just, please, don't eat.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Disclaimer: I love Mexican food, especially of the Text-Mex varieity.

Baja Bean Co does not disappoint. This location on the Corner near UVA is a great choice if you're looking for quick and affordable Tex-Mex food. Lunch menu is great -- for just $6.45 you can choose from about a dozen entrees, with soft drink included. I had the Big Burrito (blackb beans, guac, rice, no meat), and my friend had the Veggie tacos. We both loved our entrees and will be back again.

By the way, our service was friendly and efficient. We were in and out in less than an hour.