“Decent sushi delivery”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Decent sushi delivery”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Delivery through Grubhub. They offer a mix of Chinese and Japanese food. All of it decent although there is better food elsewhere. It's basically one stop shopping though for delivery so if you can't decide (one wants Chinese and one wants Japanese) this could be the place for you.

Visited April 2013

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great and affordable Asian food in Cville”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I work near Asian Express, and I am so lucky! For $5.95, you can get one of their lunch entrees and a beverage. Beat that! Kung Pao Shrimp is probably my favorite Asian dish, and Asian Express has the best one I've found in Cville so far. I usually get two meals out of their lunch portion too.

They are open for dinner also and deliver within a short distance. I ordered delivery to my home once and it came very quickly. They also make sushi there, but that's not my thing.

• Visited March 2013
East coast
“Ok food, a little pricey”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Food was OK, pretty typical Asian. A bit on the pricey side. Would choose the sushi again.

Visited April 2012
“Very average take out”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I ordered some food a couple nights ago from Asian express, the food was very average also it took them an hour and 10 min to deliver it. I live about 2 miles from the restaurant.

I will not order from there again.

• Visited August 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Take Out / Delivery Asian Food Restaurant in C'ville”
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I've had many chinese take out meals since my move to C'ville and this is by far the best. Yes, the delivery could have been a little quicker but its to be expected when I'm ordering at a time when probably 100 other students are ordering dinner. The thing I'm particularly impressed about is their value. Great pricing and decent quantity of food. I highly recommend this place to anyone. The owner is a very nice lady but since she gave birth to her newborn son, I haven't seen her around much.

A+++++