“GOOD GRIEF, CLEAN THE BATHROOM”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #368 of 553 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Diner
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“GOOD GRIEF, CLEAN THE BATHROOM”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Pros:

Right off of 64 and beside a gas station. The kitchen is in front, so you can see them making the food. The food was very good. Friendly and attentive staff.

Cons: The women's restroom was disgusting. It reeked of everything foul, the floors and sink were filthy, and when you flush, the piping around the toilet sprayed out. Just nasty.

• Visited October 2013

“Not too clean. Good food though.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My fiance and I came here with high expectations of the Wafflehouse brand. We were pleased with the food. I was not at all pleased with the cleanliness of the restaurant or its servers. When we walked up to the door we were pleasantly greeted by a server who was smoking outside with her apron/smock on. This displeased me. The menus were syrupy, the coffee mug had LIPSTICK residue, there were two dead flies on the window sill next to me, and I had to wipe crumbs off the table before we sat down. (Don't ask me why I stayed, was just trying to give the place a chance).

Visited July 2013
Bethesda, Maryland
“Great Meal. Great Service. Great Value”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

My father always loved the Waffle House! When I saw the Waffle House across the street from the Sleep Inn, I said, "We're going there for breakfast!" and...I was not disappointed. I had the all star special and it powered me all day long! Our server was friendly and the food was delivered fresh, hot and FAST! And the bill was a nice surprise...it was a great deal!

• Visited June 2013
“Waffle House Wisdom”
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

For what it is, a local Waffle House diner, this place is a gem in Charlottesville. I've had the best service, food, and memories made here. I can always count on a hot side of grits with a fresh made waffle anytime of the day. This is truly a wonderful restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
Chesterfield, VA
“Good value”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

All of our food was good. Attentive server. Good value and convenient location right off of I-64. No complaints.

Visited March 2013