“Great stop”

Waffle House
Ranked #325 of 567 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best Waffle House service (Lee) ever. Food was great too. Staff welcomed you as you walk thru the door. Food came out fast as well.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ask for Lee, great sales person and server, Food was warm wonderful and Tastey. Rhonda, another sales person and server Loves her Job. Located just Feet off the highway for a nice turn-around if you're short on time. Great Location and Prices on Menu ! Great sit down Meal for those that are tired of the fast food chains or drive-thru.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stopped in here with my husband and son. It was lunchtime so we were very hungry. The server was very friendly and answered all questions very courteously. The food came rather quickly too. I normally leave a 20%-25% tip for real good service but since these employees seemed to go above and beyond I went to thirty. Just want you'll working there to know we apprec. your hospitality! Thank you, kindly

1  Thank smurfette1963
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I have to say first of all that the wait staff are very friendly here! The food though, even though it was served hot and coffee refills were abundant was not really good. I got a ham and cheese omelet. It had large clumps of cheese inside and was quite tasteless.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stopped here with the family one night while heading to Busch Gardens Christmas Town. Upon walking in it has the typical greasy feel and smell all Waffle Houses have, of course. The staff behind the counter all just gave us a grim blank stare, no greeting or smile at all. No one really attended to us so we just sat ourselves (wasn't sure how they roll here). We sat for a while and no one brought us a menu so we reached behind the counter and got them ourselves. Our waiter (he never even came out from behind the counter to wait on us) seemed nice enough but had somewhat of an attitude at time, arrogant you could say. The oatmeal was nasty and our kids love oatmeal, even they would not eat it. The rest of the food was standard, good but nothing spectacular. Not a place I would go out of my way for but I would give it one more try.