“Great day”
Review of JnJ Transport - Tours - CLOSED

JnJ Transport - Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: JnJ Transport offers winery tours throughout the Charlottesville area (Monticello Wine Trail). Tours are available 7 days a week and we include Cheese/Meat Plates and a full menu with some of our packages. Weather your group is 1 or 14. We have the best wine tour packages available in the area. We are their every step of the way from setting up private tastings, to winery suggestion. We are knowledgeable and are always happy to help, so feel free to call us. We want to make your next wine tour a very memorable experience.
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Used JnJ for a Bachelorette wine tour recently! They were very accommodating and easy to work with. I recommend them if you are looking for a wine tour with great prices!

Visited June 2014

Arlington, Virginia
“An awesome day!,”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

With less than 48 hours from request to service - I couldn't be more impressed with JnJ. I've been seriously burned by a scam company in VA for wine tours/limo service so I was hesitant to try again. But we (2 girlfriends and myself) had an awesome day with John and for a completely competitive price. I look forward to the opportunity to use them again!!!

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Lynchburg, Virginia
“J&J Transport - Great Weekend!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I used J&J transport this past weekend and had a great experience!! Jennifer, who was very friendly and professional, drove our group to three wineries. She was early picking us up, made sure we knew what time we needed to leave each winery to make it to the next one on time (since we had reservations at the wineries), was knowledgeable about the area/how to get to and from each location and was a good driver. Jonathan, who is also part of J&J, helped inform me of my winery options in the area ahead of time (since I had never been there before) and was prompt in responding to my (many) e-mails. I would definitely use this service again and I would recommend J&J to anyone looking for a transportation service!!

Visited May 2014
Joneida2906, Manager at JnJ Transport - Tours, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Hi Amanda,

Just wanted to reach out and thank you for feedback. We are also happy to help out with winery suggestions and go out of the way to create great experiences. We hope to see you in the future.

Best Regards,

John
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great way to see the wineries”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Enjoyed the wineries so much more with Tracy from JnJ taking care of driving us! My friend and I were picked up at our hotel and driven to 4 wineries I had chosen to visit. Pack yourself a cooler of goodies as most wineries there let you take your own food in with you. We were glad we didn't have to navigate the curvy roads on our own. I would definitely use JnJ again and recommend them to others.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect way to get around!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Went to Charlottesville for a girls/moms 65th birthday weekend- found JNJ transport online & took a chance reserving them for the day, so we could all enjoy the wineries & brewery in the area. Our day turned out GREAT! Jennifer was a great driver! We went to 3 wineries & one brewery in the area, packed a cooler with some snacks & waters- she was so helpful with everything. Letting us do the tastings first & then coming back over so we could get stuff from the car. Packing the wine glasses in a box & storing the wine we bought throughout the day safely in the back of the car. And also let us link one of our phones to the radio so we could listen to our music! We loved it! Our day was so enjoyable and stress free & I really think the majority of that is because of Jennifer & JNJ transport driving us around for the day. Would definitely recommend them to everyone & plan to use them again when we come back! Thanks Jen!

Visited April 2014