The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$127
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$244
US$212
Hampton.com
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$128
Courtyard
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$140
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$186
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$108
ComfortInn
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
US$231
US$178
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Oakhurst Inn(Charlottesville)
US$207
200 South Street Inn(Charlottesville)
US$175
The Clifton(Charlottesville)
US$267
US$189
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

1,055 results
All reviewslarge pondmartha jeffersonwalking pathnice hotelshuttle serviceparking lotthe hotel staffquiet locationpool and hot tubfire pitvery pleasant staywould stay here againhotel restaurantclose to downtownminute driveeasy accessbusiness center
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend getaway in Charlottesville and have to say the hotel was very nice! The staff was extremely friendly, the room was nice, lobby is breath-taking and having a made to order breakfast was really nice! We visited the bar each of the nights that we returned from our nights out in Charlottesville, weekend of Syracuse vs Virginia big basketball game, and enjoyed the very personable bartender who was very helpful with resturant advice and things to do in the area. Being a Syracuse fan and all the Virginia flags hanging in the lobby I wanted so bad to replace them with Syracuse flags but conceeded espcially when Syracuse lost to Virginia that weekend. This was exactly what we were looking for and my wife's birthday weekend was more than we anticipated! When we visit Charlottesville again we will stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank charles k
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The hotel facility is very nice and the hotel staff were very friendly, helpful, and professional. The rooms were very clean. The problem was with the mattress. It was so hard and unyielding that I had aching limbs. A colleague who was there on the same business had the same issues, so I figured it was not just a unique problem with my room. But for the terrible sleeping conditions, I would have rated this HGI higher.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel 2 extended weekends in a row for business. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The hotel was very clean and the shuttle service was helpful. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I would stay here again and also recommend it.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed a couple nights in this hotel back in the fall. We are both kind of history nerds and wanted to check out Monticello and the surrounding area. This hotel was clean and in a great location. There were many outlets available for electronics, the bed was comfortable, and the third floor had a great view of the lake on the property. There was no trouble finding it since it is literally right off the highway. A ten minute drive to Monticello, and a fifteen minute drive to the UVA campus made it a great, quiet location. We were very happy with our stay here and would love to visit again.

Room Tip: The third floor has the best view of the lake.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you are used to snobby, city hotel staff who can't be bothered, you will be pleasantly surprised at how helpful these folks can be. My parents, age 80, were driving in a snow storm and arriving at the Hilton Garden. The receptionist helped me all day, check on their status and seemed as relieved as I was, when they arrived.