“Wonderful time!”

Monticello Wine Tour & Coach Co.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Monticello Wine Tour & Coach Company is a local transportation and guide service offering tailored wine tours and travel experiences in Charlottesville, Albemarle, and the surrounding regions. Centrally located in downtown Charlottesville, we are happy to offer convenient pickups and quick access to all the area’s wineries, breweries, and distilleries. Our concierge will help you customize your private tour or book one of our already planned winery tours. We are committed to excellent service, knowledgeable staff, and creating unforgettable experiences for you.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We booked a wine tour for my sister's bachelorette party. We had looked into some other companies, but this one had the best deal. But even if it had cost more, I would have booked it. We saw several other tour groups and we definitely had the best transportation. In addition, our guide was so nice and helpful. I cannot recommend this highly enough!

1  Thank Dede Z

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Monticello Wine Tour and Coach Co was referred to us by StayCharlotesville.com when we rented a nearby home from their website. They were fantastic to work with while planning for a medium (12) sized group out of town getaway. We stopped at King Family and Afton Mountain which were both highly recommended by the company and did not disappoint. Overall, the day was well planned with a quick stop for sandwiches along our route, the van/bus appeared brand new and spotless, and everyone that we interacted with at the company was professional, super accommodating, familiar with the area, and a pleasure to work with. We would 100% use this group again and would recommend them to anyone traveling to Charlottesville in the future!

1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Monticello Wine Tour is the absolute way to go for a scenic, laid back, and enjoyable "wine crawl" for groups visiting the area! I rented an 11 passenger van for my best friend's bachelorette weekend and we all can't stop talking about how much fun we had. Anna didn't miss a beat driving us girls to 3 fabulous vineyards (with a lunch stop along the way)! Her driving was exceptional, she was extremely knowledgeable, took amazing pictures for us, and always gave us a heads up on how we were doing on time at each vineyard. Justin and Travis made me feel like I was talking to old friends while planning the perfect tour for my very excited group! Highly recommend this group, and hope to use them again in the future!!

3  Thank AmandaHL185
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked a 14 passenger Mercedes van with Monticello for my sister's Bachelorette party last weekend. It worked out perfectly for transportation during the winery/brewery tour that I set up, and I would 100% book through them again! Cooler was set up in the back for us, driver (Colin) was friendly and professional, iPhone/Pod connectors available for playing music, van arrived early, and everyone had a great time ;)

2  Thank Meaghan F
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Monticello Wine Tour & Coach Co. was AMAZING to work with!! I did the planning/organizing for an 80th birthday celebration. And while I was NOT going on the birthday celebration trip Justin w/Monticello Wine Tour made the planning and organizing a "piece of cake!!" Anna was the driver and all who went enjoyed her guidance and company! I'm so glad I discovered this private tour company. Charlottesville and the Monticello Wine Trail is only 2 hours from home so
I will MOST DEFINITELY BE USING THEM AGAIN!!!

2  Thank annab25763