“Nice BLT”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Little John's - CLOSED

Little John's
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Nice BLT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I wanted just a plain BLT and although the employee making it was not yet familiar with the assembly of it, she had help from her managers and it was a delicious, made to order meal. I didn't want the chips though.
Great iced tea.

Columbia, MD
“Great flat bread sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a great sandwich place and I intend to go back next time I am in the area. I tried a flat bread sandwich with mozzarella, tomatoes, and chicken and it was excellent. I like the corn chips that were served with the sandwich too. They have a large menu. Definitely stop in if you want something quick to eat that tastes good and is healthy. It's a nice alternative to Panera or fast food.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank TaraDavidColumbia_MD
Logan, Ohio
“Delicious breakfast and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our party of six each ordered something different which was cooked right in front of us as we passed through the line. The food was excellent. Casual setting. Very friendly service! We would definitely go back again just to be entertained by the employee doing magic tricks.

Visited June 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Great deli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Visiting the location on the Corner is a priority whenever I'm in town. I was pleasantly surprised that they had another location in Stonefield near my hotel (Hyatt Place). I was a little leery of visiting the new place since it couldn't have the ambiance (crowded) of the one on the Corner. The big open dining room is still decorated like the smaller version, which is a nice touch.

Five Easy Pieces is my go-to option, followed by the Wild Turkey. Just as I remembered it!

• Visited June 2014
charlottesville
“Great deli with a C'Ville Feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want to experience C'ville through food then a trip to Little John's is a great start. There are magnificent subs named after hometown stars. Give it a try but bring your appetite.

• Visited May 2014