“Fantastic accomodations”
Review of Foxfield Inn

Foxfield Inn
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Inn was great, and the hospitality even better. Kathryn has ruined breakfast for me - I'll never be able to compete with her creations! I would highly recommend the Foxfield to anyone looking to stay in the Charlottesville area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Foxfield Inn

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Foxfield Is a lovely inn with delightful hosts and a terrific breakfast. Chocolate chip cookies were good, too! After a long day of driving, the jacuzzi tub was a welcome luxury. You couldn't ask for a more satisfying place to rest your head.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The inn is beautiful. The customer service was exceptional and the attention to detail was unmatched by anywhere we have ever stayed. You will love this experience!!!

I can't tell you how impressed we were with the amount of detail that was put into the inn, the rooms, and of course the amazing breakfast. It was my girlfriends birthday and in our room was a birthday card. Little touches like that are abound at foxfield inn. I Will be back and you will too

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 10 October 2013

After going to graduate school many many years ago at UVA, I was excited to visit the sleepy little southern town I remembered from the early 1970's. Wow ...what a change! Charlottesville is now a metropolis and the University has grown exponentially...particularly the medical center. I loved the downtown pedestrian mall (which did not exist in my day...but was glad to see The Nook still survives) and enjoyed the quiet peaceful respite Foxfield Inn provided. Our hosts were friendly and helpful and responded not only to my dietary needs with a delicious breakfast option but to all kinds of food requests. A lovely inn and within just a few minutes from the hustle bustle of Charlottesville.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed one night while in town for a wedding and celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Foxfield Inn was the perfect place to experience Virginia and the Charlottesville area in September. We were greeted with a glass of wine or beer from local vineyards and breweries, the grounds were perfect for sitting and relaxing or going for a short nature walk and the breakfast was the best I have had at a B&B. Three courses and amazing service. We would absolutely return should we find ourselves in the area again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife and I returned to the Foxfield Inn for our 20th anniversary, having stayed there for our 15th as well. Our stay was excellent and the new (well, not so new any more) management has improved on what was already a terrific B&B. Thoroughly knowledgeable about the area, polite, efficient--we felt very well taken care of. The breakfasts were a definite highlight and my wife loved being able to climb into the hot tub first thing in the morning. We look forward to a return visit and probably won't wait another 5 years!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Foxfieldinn, Owner at Foxfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

We loved having you stay with us for your 20th anniversary. We are glad you enjoyed the hot tub and the breakfasts. We look forward to seeing you at your next anniversary get-away.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The Foxfield Inn was a beautiful, inviting, wonderful B&B. The room was a good size, the amenities were spot on, and the food was fabulous. Kathryn went out of her way to prepare a delicious vegan breakfast both mornings. The snacks and drinks were a wonderful amenity and the nightly happy hour was wonderful too. The bed was comfortable with luxurious sheets. The bathroom was a great size and felt very high end. I can't say enough nice things. I highly recommend and will stay here again.