SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chesapeake Greenbrier
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
aloft Chesapeake(Chesapeake)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskchesapeake greenbrierspecial thanksthe breakfast areamicrowave and fridgelate checkoatmealbusiness or pleasuresofa bedchecking insitting areabreakfast was deliciousfirst morningcoffee potfamily reunionexcellent customer servicegreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Every Year in December around Christmas, I always travel to Chesapeake to spend as much time with my family, which usually ends up around 6-7 days. Although, I must say that I have stayed in a number of different hotels around the chesapeake n portsmouth area, I decided to make SpringHill Suites in Chesapeake Greenbrier, my permanent 'go to' Stay. The Rooms are always very clean nice!! The free breakfast that's served every morning is a meal in itself. There's not just a few muffins n fruit, there's actually cooked, soft eggs, waffles, the whole gammit. And what's awesome is that even though I do not eat pork, they supply turkey sausage which is wonderful to us selective carnivores!! The staff is very Friendly and courteous!! I have to conclude by also acknowledging The Manager, Cassandra, who I met a few times during my stay over the years, and is the epitome of excellence! She exemplifies professionalism, hospitality, and kindness. And I just want to tell her and the rest of the Srpinghill Suites Staff, Thank you...for everything.

Henry Bazemore Jr.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Here now, in town for work and this isn't a bad place. The staff are accommodating and friendly, early eve staff guy really friendly, always greets you, really good.
Decent quick breakfast in the morning, although there are times when the coffee runs low, com'on guys, not hard to keep the coffee pot filled. Usually eggs and a meat, cereal, fruit, yogurt, today waffles, oatmeal, milk, coffee and juices... so overall not too bad
Rooms are cleaned well everyday.
Small workout area and a small pool.

Room Tip: If they have a party you don't want to be on the east side and a lower floor as it could be noisy with music.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 days.. Staff were really awsome.. Light was out in the room and they were apologetic and repaired quickly.. Free breakfast .great for the price. Pool is warm but no hot tub :-( . Close to the mall and movies . I was at a conference held there and the facility was better than I expected.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2013

From the moment we walked in the door and received the warmest greeting from Ms. Cassandra to the moment we left with warm regards from the manager, Ms. Penny, our party of travelers had an awesome stay at this hotel. We traveled several hours from various points to the area for a football game, and simply needed a nice place to rest a little before the game, and hopefully to celebrate after the game...we got both and then some. Venice(sp? Pronounced Va-neese), was AMAZING! She took care of us as if we were at her home and she was the host, and she never missed a beat with the other guests. She helped with directions, our pre-game thanksgiving-leftovers-tailgate, after game celebration pizza orders, and gathering of the troops to go home the next morning, and all with the best smile and personality ever! David covered the night shift and he was also pleasant and accommodating to our group. Ms. Cassandra gave us permission to use her name if we needed anything, and it worked; the staff must really respect and love her. Oh yeah..the facility was spacious, clean and minimally magnificent. We weren't looking for luxe on this trip, but we got much more than we expected. Great rooms, breakfast, central location for shops and restaurants, and an AWESOME staff! We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I’m writing to give kudos to the whole SpringHill Suites team on Crossways Boulevard in Chesapeake. I recently booked the hotel for a three day meeting and hotel rooms for attendees. Everything about the experience was wonderful! The quietness of the air conditioning units really made a difference not only in the meeting space and being able to hear our facilitator but also in the sleeping rooms.

The size of the meeting space was perfect for our group. We had plenty of room, the temperature was good and having the food served in the foyer was a nice idea rather than in the back of our meeting area. The food was very good, other than the lettuce for salad had a bit of wilting/brown on some pieces.

The biggest kudos though goes to the staff. Prior to using the hotel, Stephanie graciously gave me a tour, including a room and the meeting space so I was sure it would fit our needs. From walking in the door and being greeted by Cassandra to working directly with Stephanie in setting up my needs, everyone acted like I was the only guest. I thought Cassandra might even tell me to call her at home if I needed anything! She knew who I was and greeted me by name the second day. Laura did a great job with the food selection and we were able to have a different lunch each day exactly at the time we needed it. The presentation was also very nice. Lisa who served us was wonderful. She was very attentive and ensured we had everything we needed.

This was my first use and stay at your the and it definitely won’t be my last. Thanks again for having such a great staff and quality hotel that truly met my every need.

Room Tip: Room 402 was great, on a corner and away from the elevator. It also is "L" shaped so the light from the hallway doesn't bother you while sleeping.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business