“Lead production Supervisor”

Hampton Inn Norfolk / Chesapeake (Greenbrier Area)
Ranked #7 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Charlottesville
“Lead production Supervisor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

The hotel was very clean and quit. was very easy to get on the inter net and good T.V stations. The services was great and the workers were very friendy and quick to help you check in and out. I like the fact that they had bag breakfast to go if you didn't have time to set down and eat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk / Chesapeake (Greenbrier Area), responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Rachel P,
Thank you for being our guest. We love having you here! I’m glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and hope that you’ll be back to visit in the near future. The On the Go breakfast bags are very convenient and provide a variety of items to start your day off just right. I’m glad you like them.
Kelly Williams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Randleman, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I travel to Chesapeake monthly for my job. My office is down the street, hotel is always clean, friendly and very helpful. I am able to pop in grab a cup of coffee or visit my room during lunch, make it easier for me. Staff is very helpful and polite. Thanks so much for all you do.

Dear Rhonda V,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Norfolk/Chesapeake for your business travels. It’s always nice to be close enough to be able to pop in during your lunch hour. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging the cleanliness of our hotel and the helpfulness of our team. We will see you next month.
Kelly Willilams
Greensboro, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel is not new But it is very well Maintained and I found the staff to be top shelf. The hotel is also very handy to get anything with a large group of restaurants as well as shops for about anything.

Dear Michael P,
Thank you for being our guest! You are correct that our hotel is not new age wise; however, we just finished a complete renovation of the property and feel brand new. I’m happy to hear the positive comments about our team and will be sure to share with them. We are conveniently located as you mentioned to just about anything you could want while in town. We hope you come see us again soon.
Heathsville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stay at this hotel at least 4 times a year for business. We have found all members of staff to be pleasant and friendly. The rooms, hall ways and breakfast area have always been clean. A comfortable bed is a main concern for us and this Hampton Inn has provided a great nights sleep and comfort every trip. The hotel is located in a quiet area with many good restaurants and shopping centers nearby. The continental breakfast also provides for vegans. We always know we will feel welcomed and comfortable at this hotel.

Dear Carol C,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Norfolk/Chesapeake for your business travels. It’s nice to hear that you feel welcomed and comfortable at our hotel and that we serve as your home away from home while travelling. I will be sure to share your positive review with our team. Thank you for making it Hampton!
Rock Hill, SC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel three (3) nights while traveling on business. Facility is very nice and super clean. Complimentary morning meals were well above average in variety and preparation. Staff is exceptionally competent, polite, and attentive. The building is relatively close to a major business highway; but outside noise does not intrude. Insulation and quality of construction must be above average. Parking is plentiful and well lit. Restaurants/Malls/Shopping are a short distance away. There are two (2) elevators which means there is just a short wait after pushing the 'call' button. Pool (outdoor) was closed for cleaning. The Exercise Room was clean, well-lit, and had a variety of machine types. I am a very experienced traveler and this experience far exceeded my expectations!

Dear William N,
Thank you for such a positive review. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We do our best to provide the best customer service to each and every guest. Thank you for being our guest and we hope you come back to visit us the next time your business travels bring you to Chesapeake.
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Attending a local wedding in the area. Within 40 minutes to VA Beach which was nice also. The room were clean and the beds comfortable. I loved the soft white bed covers. They did have a continental breakfast. I enjoyed making my own waffles which I haven't done in years. I do wish they supplied a couple of free water bottles each day for the rooms though. Walmart is a couple of blocks away for supplies. The staff in the halls were the friendliest I've ever come across.

Room Tip: On the 3rd floor. We did experience a dog barking a couple of times but glad the owner had under co...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Kelly W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk / Chesapeake (Greenbrier Area), responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Georgiacajun,
Thank you for being our guest! The beds are my favorite too. They are very comfortable and the white duvet covers make for a pleasant experience. The waffles are a nice touch to our breakfast and they sure are delicious. I’m glad you got to enjoy our breakfast. While we don’t supply water every day to each room, we do have a supply of water at the front desk. I’m sorry you were not aware of that. Thank you for acknowledging our team. I will be sure to share your comments with them.
Peachtree City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel is finishing renovations. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We had a newly renovated room and it was very nice. Definitely up to Hampton standards. Clean, comfortable, and quiet. Although there were some signs of work, removal of beds from old rooms, etc. the workmen and staff went out of their ways to make sure we were not inconvenienced and that the hotel was quiet. Nice Hampton Inn

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear James S,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I’m glad you got to stay in one of our newly renovated rooms. Now that the renovations are complete I hope you will be able to visit us again and see the hotel without any signs of work. Thank you for the positive review of our hotel and staff.