All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanstaff was very friendly and helpfulcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelwe've stayedvisit familygreat place to staywafflesstaying at this hotelbreakfast staffvirginia beacheasy accessexcellent customer servicewould stay againconvenient location
Reviewed 13 January 2018

This was a Great Hilton Honors experience. From check in to check out everything was excellant. The breakfast was great, hot and fresh. There were many choices to choose from. If you left there hungry it was your on fault. The diced brown potatoes were great. The afternoon cookies took an edge off of the very cold weather. I will definitely stay at this property on my next visit to this area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joseph D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norfolk / Chesapeake (Greenbrier Area), responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for your kind remarks and we welcome your feedback regarding you stay with us. We appreciate having you as our guest and we are honored that you choose to stay with us. We know you have a lot of choices. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The staff was exceptional, complimentary breakfast was delicious . The rooms were clean, quiet and the beds are so comfortable! We will make this our hotel for all future beach trips! Tyler on the front desk was great!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind remarks and we welcome your feedback regarding you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I usually stay at Hilton Garden Inns instead of Hampton Inn but thought I would revisit them.

This hotel stay was one of my best stays in years and I travel several times a month.

I wasnt expecting much but I was thrilled that they went above beyond for my stay. From accomidating my special allergy diet to the staff being amazing here. Especially Mike (front desk) and Esther (breakfast staff).
I tried to reach out to GM but I will have to call again.

Thank you for the nice, comfortable, accomodating and affordable stay!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stayed at this particular facility with my parents and my college age children for a family wedding. The staff made our experience beyond comfortable. The rooms were extremely clean, the staff went beyond measure to be helpful and the complimentary breakfast was ample and hot. It was a wonderful stay and I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking to travel in this area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Very convenient location, friendly staff. Beds were not that comfortable but everything else was excellent. Towels were stocked appropriately. Breakfast was adequate and staff was friendly. Our late night checkin was smooth.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family