“Excellent stay!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chesapeake
Ranked #10 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Wife & I are touring Virginia completing the "Tour of Honor" on our Can-Am Spyders! Stopped for the night and the room/staff were awesome!! We typically choose Fairfield Inns for our tours as we're never disappointed. Thanks!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stayed here for two nights and had a wonderful experience. From the first contact at check in until check out EVERY member of this staff performed on a 5 Star Level. The rooms are newly remodeled and very clean, staff was very friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. I stay in lots of hotels and this was by far one of the best. Especially for the price. I will stay here again when back in Chesapeake.

Room Tip: Request a room on the opposite side of the Interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

after being on the road. I checked into the Fairfield inn. not only did I feel welcomed but the room was cozy and comfortable. my hats off for making me feel at home. I also enjoyed the breakfast the next morning. my coffee and bagel and off I went.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed in the hotel for one night due to a snowstorm in the area. The front desk staff, especially Joy was so kind and helpful. The room was immaculate. It was very quiet and I felt safe. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel due to kitchen pipes busted, the staff was very helpful with my spare of the moment reservations... The front desk lady Sharon & the housekeeping supervisor Yvonne helped me remain calm when I felt like my life was falling apart... The staff was very friendly and made sure my 4 nite stay was a pleasant experience for me... The room had a very clean smell and I felt comfortable enough to take my socks n shoes off... The breakfast area was very clean... I will be visiting this hotel again but under better conditions like a pleasure stay... Thank you all for a job well done.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhonda F
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed four nights and have absolutely no complaints. They had restaurant flyers at the front desk, which we needed the first night. Our room was spotless. Very little sound from traffic, and what we did hear was not remarkable at all. It's a hotel on a street, so some traffic is to be expected. Every staff member we saw was friendly and greeted us with a smile and one went out of her way to help with a minor request of mine. We had a comfortable bed, ample pillows, sufficient blankets, excellent internet connection. I can't think of anything to complain about. (That's unusual for me.) Good job, Fairfield! We will be back, and we want the same room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The hotel is practically branch new, so not much to say about the condition of the property. Bed was comfortable and I always appreciate having a refridgerator in my room. A complimentary continential breakfast is always appreciated, especially when you are short on time. Everyone I encountered was friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be there. The location on Main Street is very convenient to shops and restaurants. Certainly within walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo