“Excellent Hotel! Great Value!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chesapeake
Ranked #11 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Rock Hill, SC
“Excellent Hotel! Great Value!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn Chesapeake for 1 night on April 11th and we were greeted by Rose at the Front Desk who was very friendly and provided excellent customer service. We originally booked a room with 2 double beds because we were traveling with our 10 year old, but we were upgraded at no charge to an Executive King Room. Our room was very clean and modern and it even had a mini fridge and microwave. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast the next morning before we checked out. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning a visit to the Chesapeake area!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Pasadena, Maryland
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times and it's always been a great value in Chesapeake. Sharon works at the desk and has checked me in a number of times now. She's always very friendly and makes you feel at home. I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling in the Chesapeake area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Wife & I are touring Virginia completing the "Tour of Honor" on our Can-Am Spyders! Stopped for the night and the room/staff were awesome!! We typically choose Fairfield Inns for our tours as we're never disappointed. Thanks!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stayed here for two nights and had a wonderful experience. From the first contact at check in until check out EVERY member of this staff performed on a 5 Star Level. The rooms are newly remodeled and very clean, staff was very friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. I stay in lots of hotels and this was by far one of the best. Especially for the price. I will stay here again when back in Chesapeake.

Room Tip: Request a room on the opposite side of the Interstate.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
South Hadley, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

after being on the road. I checked into the Fairfield inn. not only did I feel welcomed but the room was cozy and comfortable. my hats off for making me feel at home. I also enjoyed the breakfast the next morning. my coffee and bagel and off I went.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Outer Banks Nc
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed in the hotel for one night due to a snowstorm in the area. The front desk staff, especially Joy was so kind and helpful. The room was immaculate. It was very quiet and I felt safe. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel due to kitchen pipes busted, the staff was very helpful with my spare of the moment reservations... The front desk lady Sharon & the housekeeping supervisor Yvonne helped me remain calm when I felt like my life was falling apart... The staff was very friendly and made sure my 4 nite stay was a pleasant experience for me... The room had a very clean smell and I felt comfortable enough to take my socks n shoes off... The breakfast area was very clean... I will be visiting this hotel again but under better conditions like a pleasure stay... Thank you all for a job well done.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family