“Baby Shower & 75th Birthday”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Reviewed 15 July 2014

First I would like to thank Mr Wilson on his day off who lead us your way and Ms Karen picked us up from there and our first Grand child and mother 75th Birthday what can I say. My wife & I and our familes are still talking about how good the hotel look and how everything was so nice for the 2 days we used the meeting room and we will always come back and thanks to everyone who have a hand in making Comfort Suites one of the best.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had a baby shower at the hotel in their meeting room and they allowed us to also use their gas grill and pool. The place was very clean and the customer service catered to my every need with no hesitation. They provided everything we needed. Management was exceptional in the reservation of the meeting room to the point where they made a sign for my guest to identify where to go when they arrived. I will recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: Didn't stay over night
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The people here are always wonderful. They are not just employees but make you feel as though your welcome and appreciated.

The rooms are large, very clean and everything functions properly. The breakfast is large and always fresh.

Plenty of shopping and restaurants with in walking distance or a short car ride.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was there for a baby shower. I had the time of my life. The maintenance guy was so accommodating and everyone was so nice. The meeting room coordinator walked me thru every step and made sure she answered everyone of my questions.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The staff Jaime and Cinnamon made the stay Awesome from Check-in to Check-out. We Celebrated A High School Graduation w/family and friends. The Hotel was very accommodating especially dealing with young adults. We occupied a total of 4 rooms, the business center and the Gazebo. The Sales Coordinator Karen W. was the best I could have ask for.
The rooms were recently Upgraded, Cleaned and the Beds were soo comfortable. My Parents rooms was Awesome with a Balcony. The Eatery was cleaned on a constant basis. I wanted to stay an extra day or two.
Even after leaving something at the Hotel, returning 2 days later to pick it up, we still had that "I don't wanna go home" feeling. For all these Things I want to say "KUDOS" for a job well done.

Room Tip: Rooms w/Balcony overlooking the Pool area
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped for an overnight on our way from Maryland's Eastern Shore to take our son for college orientation as a Freshman at USC, so we needed enough space for two adults and a 6'3" teenage boy. We booked based upon reviews as a clean, comfortable and safe hotel. We were not disappointed! The room was pleasantly cool on the hottest day of the year thus far, and the beds were super comfortable! We all slept soundly despite what seemed like a very full hotel. The rooms seem newly renovated and the amenities in room were nice. Microwave, good size refrigerator, flat screen and a large granite counter in the bathroom. Breakfast was standard fare and ladies in the breakfast area were keeping things well stocked while cleaning tables and offering "Good Morning!" with a smile. My only negative would be that for a larger hotel, there were not even 10 breakfast tables.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank KebbieK
Kevon M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Kebbie,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear such positive feedback about the hotel. It's good to know that you enjoyed our recently remodeled, clean and spacious rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The staff Jaime and Jacob made the stay very enjoyable. The hotel is very clean and location is great. Love this hotel and will continue to stay. The morning staff was friendly and made sure the breakfast was stocked and clean. Very clean hotel rooms and lobby.

• Stayed: May 2014

Jennifer,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about the hotel and staff. I'm sure Jaime and Jacob will appreciate knowing you had such nice things to say about them. Thank you very much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.