All reviewssliding doorlounge areaupon checkthe room was nicecoffee makerindoor poolvirginia beachthe staff was greatsaraxyzchainpetmallhighwaystainsfuneral
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Great place to stay in the area. Quiet and comfortable - staff was great! Stayed for two nights while visiting my daughter at college in VA Beach. Plenty of restaurants within one mile to suit any taste. Definitely on my list to return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed at the location on 11/2 - 11/3 while I was in the city to attend a concert. I have stayed at a few Aloft Hotels and like them very much. Love the decor and the fresh concept of the hotel. However, while at this location we had the worst time trying to go sleep and staying asleep due to the excessively loud people to the left and the right of us. Sounded like they throwing a party that went non stop. At 4am we called the front desk and where told that they would do something about it due to several calls from other guest with the same issues. It never ceased though. Then we heard guest screaming to the party to quiet down then an argument proceeded between the two. The next morning the same guest begin to knock on the doors of other guest who they believed called the front desk on them. Extremely childish. I love Aloft hotels and wish the guest who behaved this way checked in at Motel 6 or the corner. Not Aloft.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
TLozano, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at aloft Chesapeake, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Hi Carnitta W,

Thank for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I will share your feedback with our management teams so that they can address the issue and make sure it does not happen again.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

When we first checked in we were pretty unhappy due to issues with our room. Tina was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was able to accommodate my entire party despite the problems with the room we reserved. Once again if it wasn't for Tina our experience would have been horrible.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. Never stayed at aloft before. Very clean hotel. Smells great as soon as you walk in. Very nice front desk area in the center of the lobby. Seams very personable to me. I've stayed and renovated several hotels over the years all over the country and this is one of the nicest ones yet. The staff are very helpful and friendly. I am in and out of town quite a bit and will for sure be staying here if possible. As a hotel contractor I can say I love the design of the whole thing. Great job to the owners. Keep it up.
Ben

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Very clean, modern and helpful staff. We stayed there with 75 H.S. students in our group. The hotel had everything ready when we arrived and took care of our numbers with no problems. We had a H.S. XC meet in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
TLozano, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at aloft Chesapeake, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Hi Parenava,

Thank you for your writing about your recent stay. I am glad you and your group of students enjoyed your accommodations. We hope you stay with us again!