“Christmas Holidays” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd.

Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd.
Ranked #1 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Vero Beach, United States
“Christmas Holidays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here while visiting our daughter and her family over Christmas. We were here for a week and we were very pleased with the hotel and all amenities. We didn't request it (didn't know there was a choice) but our room had a walk-in shower vs. a tub shower. Loved that! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Clifford W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd., responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Happy Holidays! I’m so glad to hear you chose our hotel when visiting the area. Travel can be so incredibly daunting around the holidays and I’m pleased we made you feel comfortable in your home away from home. With the walk-in shower, only our single king rooms have those. All other rooms, except our handicapped accessible, have a tub/shower combination. We have 2 roll-in showers for our handicapped guests. We look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
pleasant valley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

Simply fantastic. Treated our granddaughter to helium balloons and a welcoming note for her first-ever motel stay. 2-queen suite unbelievably nice; you have earned my loyalty as first choice motel accomodation!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Clifford W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd., responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Your experience was the buzz of the hotel on Monday morning! It’s the little things that can really make a stay more enjoyable. Your small comment in the reservation that noted it was your daughter’s first hotel stay really touched our team and they wanted it to be special for her. I’m pleased she liked the balloons and felt she was special; because she is! We look forward to her next visit soon.
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I used to stay at the Hampton near Greenbrier, but after checking in here today, no longer. This hotel is in a convenient location, quiet, newer and really clean. It is also pet-friendly, but you cannot tell due to the cleanliness. The last time I stayed at the Greenbrier property, my room was filthy, moldy and plain nasty. The Battlefield Blvd Hampton has my business from now on.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
We appreciate your review of our hotel. Our team takes great pride in providing the best in service and accommodations and it really shows. There are other hotels in the area, but our team truly strives for making each guest feel special. Our location near I-64 and several shops and restaurants makes us a great stopping point. We love our furry friends, and have special cleaning procedures in place to always ensure the cleanest rooms after they leave us. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to your continued patronage.
Laurel, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

My Husband and I have only Great things to say about the Hampton Inn and Suites in Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd. Clean, Friendly, great location for shopping and wonderful restaurants....Our room was always clean...the bed very comfy...front desk polite and accommodating....friendly staff....all positive things ...One thing impressed me the most...my husband realized when we came home from our trip that his wedding ring was missing...I called the front desk to ask if they found it...honestly I never thought anyone would return it to the front desk....I was so happy I was wrong....Cassandra found it in our room and brought it down to the front desk....I cannot thank her enough ...in fact we will be staying at this hotel more often since my daughter moved to the area....Cassandra thank you ...We would love to thank you in person on our next trip which should be February 2014...We will be celebrating our One Year Anniversary in Jan so it meant so much that you found and returned the wedding ring....so if you are in this area and need a hotel ...we highly recommend this hotel... See you on our next trip to Virginia

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite and it was roomy, clean great king size bed loved how they decorated it...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We take all lost and found items seriously and have strict policies in place to ensure they are logged and returned when possible. I will pass your kind words onto Cassandra and share your story as an example for all to emulate. We look forward to having you as our guest in February and whenever you may come to visit your daughter. Happy Belated Anniversary!
Youngsville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have stayed at many hotels around the Chesapeake area and I can say the Hampton Inn on Battlefield is consistently the best. The front desk is always great at check in (especially Brandy, who greats me by name!). That doesn't happen at other hotels. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is quick and easy. It is close to food and shopping, so the location is perfect.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I’m pleased to hear our team takes great care of you. Brandy is truly an asset to our property. She really has a service heart and it shows. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!
Ladson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

We love to stay at this hotel when we visit our son. We have come to know some of the staff on a first name basis. They are very accomodating and professional. We highly recommend this hotel. It is convenient for shopping and close to resturants.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Clifford W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd., responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thank you for your review and comments regarding our staff. Many of our team members are a part of our “core team” and are here with us year-round. I’m pleased to hear you are treated like family. Our team enjoys their jobs and it shows! Check our Specials link on the website. We often have promotions that include gift certificates for added value. We look forward to having you back in the near future for another wonderful stay!
Virginia Beach, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

We love to stay at this hotel every time we visit our family in Norfolk. Very close to highway and rooms are spacious and very clean. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The complimenatry breakfast and coffee is also very nice. We will be back to visit very soon. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are delighted to hear you make us your “home away from home” when visiting family. Our convenient location right off of I-64 makes connecting to any major interstate a breeze. Our team prides itself on the cleanliness and service they provide, and I’m pleased to hear your stay was no exception. Thank you for being our guest!