“Scary!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #25 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Beware that this hotel is not in a good area! I was afraid there and worried all night about my car getting broken into. I begged the girl at the desk to cancel my reservation but she refused. I could not wait to leave. The pool looked slimy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfortinnandsuitesc, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thanks for your comments. While we provide clean, comfortable rooms at a great price, guests are always welcome to stay elsewhere. We don’t force anyone to stay here and happily cancel the reservations of those who don’t find us a great value. I sincerely apologize that we could not exceed your expectations during this stay.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The thing that stands out most is the excellent customer service. While all staff were helpful, Chris, the gentleman who helped check us in, was especially good. We (4 in party were first assigned a room that had only one bed. Upon returning to the desk, they told us the couch was a pull out bed. However, they said they would find another room. Chris took it a step further and arranged for a room with 2 beds AND a sofa bed. While we did not need the sofa, it mean the room was larger and thus provided more comfort. Throughout our stay, Chris was available to help (making sure the nice breakfast was stocked, helping get into the pool, etc). A great stay for the low price (through an online booking portal).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Suites in Chesapeake VA for 4 nights.
The hotel was our home base for outings to Williamsburg and Chincoteague, Virginia.
I wanted to personally recognize Chris the Manager for being helpful and making sure that our stay was good. Our kids enjoyed the pool and when we asked if they could check the heat he immediately helped us out.

Every morning Kim greeted us at breakfast and wished us a good day. She was extremely helpful fulfilling any requests, breakfast items, extra towels, housekeeping .... You can tell that she loves her job and genuinely cares about her guests. If Comfort Inn has an employee recognition program I hope Kim could be recognized as an outstanding employee! She has a big heart and truly made a difference in our stay.

Many thanks !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jlrkmyers
comfortinnva455, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for writing such a warm review. Kim was absolutely thrilled when we told her about her compliments on TripAdvisor. Thanks again for writing such a pleasant review, we hope to see again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I Would recommend this hotel to anybody and I always stay here when in the area. I searched a vast area and read numerous reviews before trying this hotel for my first time with my wife. After careful review and trying other hotels, There is no other comparison or choice for me and my family!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for writing us a review!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This is the second of many stays for me at this Comfort Inn & Suites. From the time I arrive, through checkout, Chris and his staff always make me feel welcomed and appreciated. I am a traveling salesman, and this hotel has everything I could ask for in a room / office area in which I can work. Would highly recommend this hotel to any young professional looking for an affordable and comfortable room while away from their home on business. 5 star experience, which trust me, is rare out on the road these days. Thanks Chris for your hospitality!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time and writing us such a pleasant TripAdvisor review!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The staff at this hotel was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful, especially Chris. The room was very big, clean and seemed somewhat new. The other guests were very quiet and there were no disturbances. If you want a nice clean room, this is a good choice.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
comfortinnva455, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you Bianca for writing us yet another review! We are glad that your first stay was so good that you decided to come back! That is what we at the Comfort Inn & Suites aim for, customer satisfaction. We'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had an awesome stay once again at the comfort inn! Great service and location. THe rooms are nice and there's plenty of space. Chris is great at the front desk! He is very helpful and polite! Comfort inn is very clean and has a calm environment. I look forward to staying here again soon!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thanks for writing such a pleasant review! We are glad that your stay was marvelous. Please do see us again in the future!