Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center
US$116
US$112
US$171
US$157
All reviewsroom was cleaneagles nestsmall refrigerator and microwavelaminate flooringmanager kevinfront deskwawa gas stationfriday morningwill stay there againout of stateking roomfamily eventupon checktimely mannerstores and restaurantsgreat customer serviceup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you looking for overnight stay than only two thing sleep quality and cleaningness should matter. This motel provides both of them.

Props:
1. Comfortable bed.
2. Clean bathroom
3. Wifi worked for us.

Cons:
1. Breakfast should be included.
2. Rooms have safe locker but no refrigerator or microwave oven.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Red-Roof-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your most recent stay with others. I am glad you enjoyed the clean and comfortable room. Next time that you are in the area, you might want to try our Superior King room. It comes with microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, and coffee maker for just a few dollars more. Thanks again for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

So this hotel totally surprised me. The beds were comfy and the room was very clean. The house keepers were very nice and super friendly. I forgot my IPad in the room after check out and they called me right away. They even mailed it to me!!! Awesome staff I will stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Maria R
Red-Roof-Inn-Manager, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Maria R,
Thank you for sharing your positive comments about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed the comfy room and my staff. Most importantly, I am glad that your Ipad made it safely back to you. Thanks again for choosing us for your lodging needs.
We will look forward to seeing you, the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The best thing about Red Roof is that they are pet friendly and they do not charge you a paw and a back leg! Staff was nice! The location is proximity to Norfolk and Va. beach so it was a life saver for us because we had to bring the dog! I would suggest locking and using the safe provided there were some late night people just sitting in cars in the parking lot at 2 am after coming back from concert in Norfolk arguing and playing loud music! Did not last long after I took my dog a walk! Woof! Woof!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Red-Roof-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,
We are so glad to hear that you and your dog enjoyed your stay with us. Being pet friendly, we are a convenient choice for guests going to the beach or attending concerts in Virginia Beach. We enjoyed all of the "Parrot Heads" that were in town for the Jimmy Buffet concert.
We hope to see you next time that you are in the area.
Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I stayed two days the weekend before last. We had a very good experience. Ronnie was particularly helpful in assisting us with local information and directions. We like the cost vs the benefits: WiFi worked fine. Staff was very nice at all times. We attended a function at the Chesapeake Conference Center and we only needed to walk across the Marriott parking lot and we were there. All in all, we were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary L
Red-Roof-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Gary L,
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Chesapeake while attending your function.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.
Thank very much for sharing your experience with others

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This Red Roof Inn (Come on you know it's going to be clean, it's a Red Roof!) is exceptional. I made the mistake of taking a packed car of friends to Virginia beach, but was not punished by the rate of booking 2 rooms for us. It came out to be the same price as most hotels of similar quality would charge you for one room! Thank you Red Roof Inn Chesapeake. ALSO don't be fooled fellow land-lubbers. This motel is a zip to the beach if you just hop on I-264 and plan to stay there a few hours, then the drive is not bad at all!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Red-Roof-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Sawyer C,
Thank you for sharing your most recent visit with others. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our renovated rooms and were able to save quite a bit of money by staying here in Chesapeake. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to the beach.