“HIDDEN GEM IN CHESAPEAKE”

Grill At Great Bridge
Ranked #36 of 507 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stumbled upon this small mom and pop spot and all I can say is WOW!!!!! The first time I came I was looking for something real quick. However I was really impressed so I bought my husband back with me to really check it out. We were pleasantly surprised with the light conversations and being about to watch and talk to the chef while he was preparing our food. Everything is fresh and made to order....which I love! I have been in the restaurant industry for a while and when I find a nice spot I just want to tell everyone about it. This is truly a hidden gem in the heart of Chesapeake. We will definitely return for their world famous cheesesteaks. KUDOS TO THE OWNERS!!!

1  Thank mzlita

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Hand-made Pumpkin Eggnog French toast...with Bacon or Sausage links?!?!?! :-D !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nuff said!

1  Thank NorChesBeachTaste
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I love going to the Grill for breakfast (the home fries and french toast) and lunch (cheese steak sandwich). The couple that owns and run the Grill are very friendly.

1  Thank tikijoe32
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Yup, it's small. Like many, we stopped on our way to the OBX. Waitress was friendly. Sometimes these places with heavy local patronage can be unwelcoming. Not so here. Had a good breakfast at a good price. The local's like their football.........it's always fun to catch a bit of conversation here and there. Very friendly.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a great little grill. Filled with personality and very good food. While the venue is small (I'd say cosy), the ambiance is grande! If you like a great old time breakfast,this is DEFINATELY the place to go. As has been said before, there is definitely plenty to eat! Also, Ann & Gary are wonderful, and that's what makes this place even more special!!!