“Great pizza but expensive!!”
Review of Frank's Pizza

Frank's Pizza
Ranked #168 of 506 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We love Franks and all my friends love to get carry out from there when they visit!! It is a good restaurant just bring your wallet!!

There are newer reviews for Frank's Pizza

Reviewed 16 February 2013

fast and friendly service, pizza was great, really a nice place to take family and kids to enjoy a night out

Reviewed 21 May 2012

This place is in the middle of a run down strip mall. I went with co-workers to try it out. When you walk in there is a sign on the right (in the vestibule area) that says something about independent/local pizza shops having better pizza than chains because of their "better ingredients." The atmosphere is not bad at all...you could take your family there. However, the pizza and the price were terrible. I always judge a pizza place by its pizza. After all, if you can't get that right then why bother with anything else? All 5 of us agreed that it was terrible. It tasted like cardboard. It was dry and flavorless. Seriously...frozen pizzas (any of them) taste better--no joke! The worst part is that it was also expensive. Pay an arm and a leg for some cardboard pizza..... When we left I glanced up at the sign mentioned earlier and shook my head in disgust. Oh the shame! I was not amused. I will not be returning. I'd pick any pizza chain restaurant and any frozen pizza over this place. If you decide to check it out....don't say I didn't warn you.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook