“Great Service, Great Food”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have no complaints! Our server was attentive, the special orders were correct, the food was great, A++++ service!

Visited June 2013

portsmouth, va 23703
“Excellent Steakhouse”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Can't say anything bad about this great Steakhouse. Salad bar is outstanding. Love the mushrooms! The meat has never been tough and I've been many times.

Visited March 2013
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
“Great steak”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My husband and I have been looking for a great steak restaurant, and it looks like we have found a gem, !st we called ahead for seating, when we got there we were seated immediately, we couldn't choose what to order every thing was so wonderful, I had the Delmonico, fantastic, my husband had the New York strip, delicious, we cut both in half and shared, then we got the special they were having and the lone star steak burger was great and the bacon wrapped sirloin, Overall I was so full, I was happy.

• Visited March 2013
“Empty and dry!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

Went to have a drink after our dinner. The very nice bartender had about three...yes three ...bottles of beer to choose from and two were buds!!!!yuck!!! The chairs were loose and wobbly. Overall just had depressing feel to it.
Would not go back.

New Hampshire
“Steak Dry, Good Service”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I will say our server was very nice. The steak was kind of thin and a little overcooked. The sides were okay. The dessert was probably the best part of the whole meal. Reasonable and convenient though, so it worked for our purpose.

Visited January 2013