“Olive Garden at Chesapeake Square”
Review of Olive Garden

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've had lunch and dinner meals at this restaurant with both my spouse and close friends. We gone enough that the staff recognizes us and if possible I get my special table and server. It is one of those places that you are greatly warmly and even though it is a chain restaurant you get that home town treatment. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a tasty meal, good atmosphere and excellent service.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I haven't been to an Olive Garden that I haven't disliked yet. We always eat here when in the area. And for being July 4th holiday, they strangely were not busy at dinner time at all.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I have been to this Olive Garden a lot of times and every time I am extremely happy with the service and the food. I love coming here! The staff is great and the food is great. I have never had a issue with this place.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Stopped in for late dinner today and was not impressed. Service (waitress) was fantastic but food was just okay. No one thing to ping on just bland. I had sausage and peppers and didnt finish it which is not like me at all. Took it home in a to go box but should have let the waitress toss it. Sadlt there just arent any outstanding italian restaurants in our area.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Just need the wait staff to shore up their attentiveness a smidgen.
Best Bloody Mary I've had in a long time, I'll give you that!