“Sunday with Family”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Wonderful experience, food and company(family). The customer service was excellent and I choose the table I preferred which was important to me. All around great experience!!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

The service was excellent and the location next to the mall for easy shopping. They had great customer service and the food was always delivered hot. The severs made sure your table was clean

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Olive Garden has a very fine selection of Italian entries, soups and desserts. The endless soup and salad item is very reasonable and satisfying. Frequent specials are especially good with much variety. Good wine selection and full bar available.
Pleasant and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

pasta dishes are bland and never look as wonderful as pictured in the menu . fast takeout service but stick with soup salad and breadsticks to avoid dissapointment

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've had lunch and dinner meals at this restaurant with both my spouse and close friends. We gone enough that the staff recognizes us and if possible I get my special table and server. It is one of those places that you are greatly warmly and even though it is a chain restaurant you get that home town treatment. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a tasty meal, good atmosphere and excellent service.