“onvienient and clean with kitchen Pet friendly although I didn"t take advantage of that benefit at the time of my stay”

Residence Inn by Marriott Chesapeake Greenbrier
Ranked #12 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Port Jervis, New York
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn numerous times as an overnight on our travels to and from Florida and Myrtle beach this year. It was perfect with the kitchen and refrigerator to store our cooler items and the stove to cook a simple meal. The indoor pool and Jacuzzi were available for use but we were so tired we ate and went to sleep. The morning breakfast was perfect. I didn't have to take time to cook or clean up before getting back on the road in the early am.The kitchen staff even provided me with extra ice for my cooler before our departure The service was polite and prompt. Everyone Is friendly, courteous and couldn't do enough for you! I'm sure we will be returning to this location in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Our family had a great time and felt just like home. We were very happy with everyone that works at the hotel and how nice they were.
We stayed for over 3 weeks and never felt overwhelmed or tired of the place.

Room Tip: Lower floors are closer to laundry, gym and pool if you have kids.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed for one night at the Chesapeake Residence Inn and felt like I got a great deal. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I was assisted by Marcus and Domonique, both of whom were both competent and friendly.

The breakfast is a good one, and the food preparers are engaged and caring. It was much better than the free breakfast fare offered at many places.

The pool was also nice, the kids enjoyed it. Big enough to make it worth it to get wet, also has a hot tub.

The room was a good size, and it was well taken care of.

Great stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My family and I came to this hotel for 3 days for my nephew's graduation their were 13 of us we had 6 rooms and had a wonderful time ,the breakfast were wonderful,and the rooms were clean and excellent.all I can say is see you next year for my daughter graduation .

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

After a long flight we arrived at the hotel. We came in town for my daughters cheerleading competition and Ms.Fisher took very good care of us. She welcomed us with open arms and was very accommodating. She went above and beyond in trying to get us checked in and settled comfortably. It's been a very long time since I've had hospitality like this. Clean rooms, great service. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
Garden Grove, California
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I came out here on a business trip. I had a very rough flight, but when I got here Marcus at the front desk turned that all around. He partially gave me a tour of place. It's very very clean. All the staff is super friendly. I've stayed there a total of 3 weeks and it was truly a pleasure staying there. I would definitely recommend The Residence Inn of Chesapeake to all my family, friends, and co-workers. The best service I have seen in a hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank John R
Pascagoula, Mississippi
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was my first trip to this hotel and had a great time here and the staff was friendly and professional.The room was very clean and the amenities in the room were excellent.Had an excellent breakfast and dinner. The staff is beyond excellent.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business