I accompanied my husband on a business trip to Chesapeake, Virginia and we stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton. What a nice extended stay facility. We had a one bedroom suite, complete with a fridge, stove, and microwave. The room was clean and well appointed, as were the common areas. The staff was friendly and courteous. An added bonus to staying with Homewood Suites is that breakfast and dinner are included in the cost of your stay. I was pleasantly surprised by one dinner and underwhelmed with another. For the price you really can't beat the stay or the food. There are plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, and it is conveniently located off of major roadways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With easy access to the Norfolk International Airport, The Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier is the ideal hotel in Chesapeake, VA for extended stay travel. We are close to Chesapeake attractions, such as Princess Anne Park, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex, Oceana Naval Air Station and Virginia Beach. Our hotel's all-suite accommodations feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping areas, complimentary internet access, a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and meeting facilities. Enjoy all the comforts of home in hotel living with the Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Chesapeake - Greenbrier Hotel Chesapeake
- Homewood Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Homewood Suites