“Fun but lacking supervision.”

Cloud 9 Trampoline Park
Ranked #3 of 11 Fun & Games in Chesapeake
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun but lacking supervision.”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My kids love this place. But on one occasion my daughter had the wind knocked out of her from the tightrope (bruised across her chest) from falling as soon as she stepped onto the rope. That same night my son almost broke his nose - the staff were not very concerned, they had no first aid supplies or even tissues or ice when his face was spewing blood. Also, the "umpires" do not supervise. Most are teenagers, some (not all) were rude and acted like they were annoyed to be there. I had to tell one of them that kids were jumping into the foam pits while other kids were still in there--narrowly missing landing on the person. It was chaotic. Could be a great place but it's just not run very safely. We won't be back even though I think it's a wonderful concept. I think their waivers make them completely disregard any safety issues. Babies were out there and grown man-boys were just running and flipping from trampoline to tempo line. It's a free-for-all.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Calatta

Hagerstown, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“LOVE LOVE LOVE!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

It was our first time attending this park and the staff was very friendly, they showed us what to do and safety precautions! I loved it. A couple tips would be to buy your tickets in advance on their website and bring PLENTY of water! It's a great workout session too!

1 Thank Zach M
Chesapeake, Virginia
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Excellent on all levels”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked our first event at Cloud9 for our sons birthday party. We kept hearing great things about it from all the neighborhood kids so when our son asked for a party we thought we would give it a try.

We now can't say enough on how completely awesome this venue is for nearly any engaging activity. I see Cloud9 as a corporate attraction filled with various challenging team building solutions. If you are into fitness a perfect place to workout and really do solid cardiovascular training. Dodgeball alone is an amazing sport but Cloud9 takes the challenge to a whole new level.

I am still laughing at attempting to play dodgeball while bouncing and running. This takes coordination that I have lost over the years.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ty_Swartz
Chesapeake
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I NEVER going back.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My child were hurt very badly and they seemed to not have cared about the injury. I seen about 7 people hurt other than my child. They were also a little rude when I asked them about the waivers.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CathleenParker
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ignores reports of dangerous equpiment & blocks you if you try to warn patrons”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The trampolines are a lot of fun. My daughter has a blast jumping around and doing flips.

My concern is the tight rope portion of this park. It's dangerous and should be removed. Since January, when my daughter broke her hand while using the tight rope, I have discovered 7 other families who have suffered injuries as a result of this piece of equipment. Some of those injuries were life altering (as in, she will never be able to use her hand in the same way again) and others required surgery to correct. Those 7 families know several more people who have been injured by the tight rope.

YES we signed a waiver, YES we know there are risks, but when you have a multitude of people getting hurt, and reporting the injury to you, you need to do something about it. To leave such a piece of equipment in place and ignore the report is simply negligent.

Cloud 9 moderators have blocked me from writing comments on their Facebook page and even just reviewing them.... I am left to assume that I'm blocked because I was warning patrons about the the dangers of this piece of the trampoline park. Instead of addressing the issue, they chose to ignore it and block those who try to help other families avoid unnecessary injury. That is why you get a 2 star rating.

Visited January 2014