“I really enjoyed my stay!”

Staybridge Suites Chesapeake
Ranked #17 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
“I really enjoyed my stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I received excellent service. The staff was very very attentive. My 3 & 5: year old LOVED the fresh popcorn in the theatre. If I had one complaint it would be the attitude of Norma at breakfast. It appeared that the guests were "bothering" her. Juan at the front desk was very kind. Jackie was also very helpful.

• Stayed February 2013
Dstrick9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, responded to this review, 1 March 2013
Thank you so much for the review! I am delighted to hear that the young ones enjoyed themselves as well. Our Theatre Room is very popular with guests of all ages and is a unique amenity that not many hotels offer. Thank you as well for mentioning two wonderful employees in Jajuan and Jackie. They are both kind in nature and generous in service. I will be certain to share your feedback in regard to your breakfast experience with our kitchen staff as well. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you the next time at Staybridge Suites, Chesapeake!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

My wife and I stayed with the Staybridge-Chesapeake family for a few weeks during the transitional period between work assignment locations.

The key to the success of this property is the staff. There was no small issue that wasn’t attended to and corrected immediately. Though I do not recall the names of each and every member of the high quality staff, some of those that we got to know best were Cindy, Marcia, Jajuan and Jackie, only because they were on duty at the times we in and around the hotel.

We only talked with the manager, Damon, a few times, but it is clear he has a good thing going here. His staff members speak very highly of him.

Now that we have found a permanent residence and our furniture will be arriving soon, we must leave the friendly staff of Staybridge-Chesapeake, but since we will live nearby, we may just drop in to visit.

Room Tip: A great palce to stay, whether it is a a day or two, or an extended stay.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WA2world
Dstrick9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
I am pleased to hear that our product provides all the essential items needed for transitional assignments such as yours. You are exactly right in regard to the staff at this hotel. Truly, they are what make our property unique and set us apart from all others. Each member is a sincere hospitality professional that takes great pride in caring for our guests who we consider family. Thank you for recognizing there efforts and for choosing the Staybridge Suites, Chesapeake. Please do visit us anytime as family is always welcome in our home! See you again soon.
Goose Creek, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

The staff was excellent. From the time we checked in to the moment we checked out. Very friendly to everyone, and helpful. The GM was prompt to accommodate and made sure we had a very pleasant stay. We will be suggesting this hotel to friends and family. Thank you for a wonderful weekend Staybridge of Chesapeake!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
I am delighted that you chose to stay with us at the Staybridge Suites in Chesapeake during your recent trip to the area. I hope that we have many more opportunities to provide outstanding accommodations and exceptional customer service each and every time you join us! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.
plumas lake
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

In town on buisness...close to the airport, which is always nice.

Hotel provides dinner and breakfast; always a plus...can be a gamble to catch the food bar when fully serviced; fruit is available through the day.

Pool and hot tub were clean and comorting after a full day traveling

Hotel rooms are nicely equipt with all the essentials for just about anything; however...poor internet connection made my stay abit painful with not being able to be in contact with travel changes and buisness travel arrangements.

Hotel is centrally located and traveling in/around beach area, Navy base visits.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Dstrick9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Thank you for the feedback in regard to your most recent stay at the Staybridge Suites, Chesapeake. I would like to apologize for the lack of internet connectivity that you experienced as we did have an outage that lasted for several hours during repairs. This is not a typically scenario, but one that I am certain was frustrating for someone trying to work or play during that time. Our free wifi has been restored to it's ultra fast capabilities and I trust it will be fully functional the next time you join us. Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

I am constantly traveling and it is hard to find a hotel where they make u feel right at home. Let me tell u from the time I walked in JaJuan Mosby at the front desk was AMAZING. He was beyond friendly and very attentive to myself and my guest. He quickly checked us in and from that point on he impressed us everytime we walked into the lobby. The entire staff was so friendly and the hotel itself was very clean and cozy. I also must let you know about one more person who went beyond to make my stay wonderful...Mrs Jackie Jamison was so wonderful and made us feel so welcome. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here everytime I come to VA.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Staybridge Suites, Chesapeake and for recognizing Jajuan and Jackie. They are both wonderful employees and overall just great people. It is through their efforts of outstanding customer service that make us successful. Thank you again for the comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

This particular location is exceptionally well run by a staff who actually seems to care about their customers. First impressions are important! While I don't typically single any one person out in my reviews, the warm and welcome feeling given at check-in by Claire was one of the best check-in experiences ever. Their handling of the customer is anything but typical and routine. It seems they treat each customer as though they care? Apparently, they do! Her attentive and cheerful attitude set the tone for the entire stay, which was absolutely perfect. I was given a clean, well kept suite in a quiet alcove of a floor that did not need anything to bring it up to speed. The location was close to everything, with plenty of parking always available. Across the street is a Wawa with every convenience essentially steps away, and every other retail outlet imaginable, at the area's largest Mall is just across the Interstate. Breakfast was varied and all items were indeed flavorful and very edible. With only a few days exposure to this facility, my only complaint about the stay is that it was too short.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Dstrick9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Staybridge Suites, Chesapeake and for sharing your positive experience with others. Clair is not only a wonderful manager, but an extremely hospitable professional who truly values service and the role it plays in the guest experience. I appreciate you providing insight to others in regard to the intangible benefits that our guests can experience while staying at the Staybridge Suites, Chesapeake. I do hope we have an opportunity to host you again the next time your travels bring you to Virginia!
Youngstown, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

We've stayed in MANY hotels, and this one is so totally friendly, clean, and competent. Every person that works there that we met was very friendly and accommodating. It's very clean, the breakfast very yummy, and the location is convenient to get to all the surrounding cities. While visiting relatives in Chesapeake, I'll stay here again! The pool and hot tub were very clean as well.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Dstrick9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, responded to this review, 12 January 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words in regard to a recent stay at the Staybridge Suites, Chesapeake. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and plan to return when visiting family. We consider our guests family while they are here and it is always wonderful to grow and expand our family of guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites when your travels bring you to Chesapeake!