All reviews separate bedroom great setup front desk pool and hot tub awesome place to stay laundry facilities the hotel staff min drive the breakfast area clean hotel pet odor
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Over all it’s a great hotel to be in. We’ve only had one issue with a staff member Monique is the morning time. I️ was taking our laundry down because they have our laundry sent out to be cleaned. And having a two year old it’s very difficult. When I️ got to the desk she rolled her yes seeing I️ was struggling with the toddler and the laundry and said very rudely that it won’t go out until tomorrow. I told her that I️ didn’t mind. But later that evening we had an issue with our room Deidre Cox not only took care of our issue but moved us into a bigger room. And apologized for how rude he coworker was. She is a friendly face and always smiling. Thank you Deidre!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank grumpybearhc
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My stay at Staybridge was great. Deidre and the staff at Staybridge was friendly and very accommodating making our stay as comfortable as it could be. I would definately recommend Staybridge to anyone that is looking for a great place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank tleematias
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stayed here while renovations were being done on our house due to water damage. Staff is very friendly. Unfortunately I didn't get all their names, but Deidre was always welcoming with a smile! Most of the time it was a quiet hotel, but sometimes on the weekends there was extra noise (which is expected). The fitness room was nice and the indoor pool was great. They have a hot tub, but I don't like them. (Heard it was great too!) It was nice to see that dogs that could stay with their humans during these times too. We had our Pomeranian there and he did awesome (and made a lot of new friends)! And of course who would complain about free food!? Not I! :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Loretta B
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I needed a room with an ethernet port and a bathtub and that room was assigned to someone else. But they made the changes I needed and accommodated me. They also informed me that next time when I make a reservation I can request those items.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike H
Management response:Responded 19 September 2017

Hi Mike H,
Thank you so much for leaving feedback about your most recent, we greatly appreciate it. We always strive to accommodate all of our guest's needs and to make their stay as enjoyable as possible. We look forward to having you with us again soon. As always, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were greeted by a pleasant woman named Deidre. Her customer service is great, I'd like to thank her for that. The hotel itself is beautiful, the swimming pool as well and a nice note was left for me in the room!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Keanah R
Management response:Responded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Staybridge Suites CHESAPEAKE - VIRGINIA BEACH. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. I will be certain to share this feedback with Deidre. I know she will be excited to hear your kind words. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.