“Andy Boy's Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Andy Boy's Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

Andy Boy's has a friendly staff that met all of our needs. They have excellent subs, I had the club and it was well worth the trip. The sub came toasted and the portion of meat was large, exactly what I was looking for. The drinks are served with amazing crushed ice that is one of a kind. I would definitely recommend Andy Boys to anyone in the Chesapeake/Portsmouth (chesapeake square) area. Try the Andy Boys Club!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank cfranklin2010

Suffolk, Virginia
“The best pizza crust anywhere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I don't know how the chef does it, but the crust on Andy Boy's pizza is unlike any I have had anywhere else. It is thick but not overwhelming with a nice bite to it. And, it has been of the same consistency since they opened 20-or-so years ago. I especially enjoy the Mediterranean Pizza with feta cheese, calamata olives and tomatoes.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank DocChesapeake
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Delicious Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

Delicious pizza at a reasonable price, service was great and the restaurant was very clean and neat a good family atmosphere.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Bob H
“Best pizza in Chesapeake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

We eat pizza EVERY Friday nite. A family tradition that my husband and I started when we were first married. We have had our favorites at different times, the one that used to be our favorite changed hands and isn't the same...so we have been trying different pizza joints for months....Now, we have discovered Andy Boy's....Haven't tried anything else on the menu yet, but everything has looked great coming out to the other tables. All I can say, is the Pizza is homemade and absolutely DELICIOUS! Our new Friday nite hang out!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank travelblond
virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DELISH!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2009

everything on the menu is DELICIOUS and Mike the cook is awesome, so nice! George the owner is very appreciative of your business. Everything is fresh, hot and at your table in a timely manner. You will not be disappointed. I have been a loyal customer for 15 plus years and have NEVER been disappointed.

1 Thank 123gogirl