“Breakfast or lunch”

Ranked #15 of 510 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I stopped in looking for a lunch time breakfast. The staff were quick and pleasant. The other wait staff, while waiting for customers were cleaning an already clean dining room. The coffee was good and strong. The prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Snydley4

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Is a very nice place for breakfast or brunch, and the food was delicious and from now on, if Im in the area, I will stop by and get really good food.

1  Thank JorgeOcasio33
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Family mom and pops joint with a solid breakfast and lunch menu. I had a turkey sand made exactly like I make it at home. Breakfast looked great.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Waited 20 minutes for cold creamed chipped beef, then all she was nuke it so the toast was like rubber. Sent back again to wait another 20 minutes. Meanwhile my friend had already finished her breakfast which was a shame of an omlet. All the server could say was it's not my fault. This is the 3rd this has happened there. Won't be back. Breakfast for 2 is normally 29$. No thanks. Terrible customer service as well.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

When we lived in Chesapeake, Sunrise was our favorite place to go on Sunday after church and we always enjoyed it! Vergie and Joe and all their family are hard workers and do a great job and are a wonderful presence in the community! I especially loved the Filipino Breakfast! Whenever we are in town we go back for a visit!

1  Thank Cheechinsc