All reviews the ice maker an extended stay hotel room was clean full kitchen awesome hotel enjoyed my stay front desk staff kitchenette virginia interstate mall
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We had a comfortable one night stay here and we got a good deal on the room. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. The kitchen area was very convenient and provided to be very useful. The room also had a DVD player which was nice. So overall a great place to stay if you're on a budget.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had a reservation for a while and when it came time to check in some of the guys didn't have any cooking utensils in their kitchenettes so the front desk was more than Helpful to accommodate us with what we needed.thanks and can't wait to see you next time

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Beautiful, clean and excellent place to stay in a safe environment near a new moderate small outdoor shopping center. Only complaint is the hotel did not honor my room prices for the two nights we stayed there. We booked through www.Booking. com and the hotel charged us approximately $20 more per night even though that Booking.com had calculated the Virginia state taxes correctly with the overnight charges.

Room Tip: check with the hotel directly for extra charges if you use an website booking service.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Traveling with a pet limits where you can stay but this property was very accommodating. My only complaint if I had to lust one would be that our ice maker never produced any ice and since it's an all suite property, there are no ice makers in the hallways. Othrrwise, it served us very well.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I came to this hotel from a very disgusting hotel and couldn't have been more pleased.
The hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are quite nice as well. The best part is the kitchenettes are stocked and very nice.
The only downside is kitchenettes do not have an oven, just a 2 burner surface element cooktop. Which is not a deal breaker, but would be absolutely perfect if they did!!!
This hotel is highly recommended and will be on my list of out of town hotels I will stay at for business as well as pleasure.
I have only encountered a few slight issues, but the management has been great on making sure everything was resolved and I was happy.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business