“Great subs!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
“Great subs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

Firehouse is one of our favorite places. Sub are always good, with fresh bread and meats - the Firehouse Hero is my usual. I saw the review about not getting the order correct - that's never happened to me, and I never order it as they describe it on the menu. They have a wide selection of chips, and I love the huge selection of hot sauces. They also have a guide to hot sauces to let you know how hot they are on a relative scale. Service is normally fast and it's always clean. They also have the new Coke Freestyle machines, which have seemingly infinite combinations (raspberry lemonade!!). Prices are fair. All in all, a great place to get great subs.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jim G

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“fun decor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

hot and cold subs, chili and a few others.
fun decor - firehouse stuff.

too loud to do business in and tables are really close together.

but the food was good, bread was fresh and meats were well prepared.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“The food is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

If they can manage to make our sandwiches right the first time. My fiance and I order stuff without mayo/mustard and it's a shame to see all that meat go to waste because a few people chose not to pay attention to the order. The drinks are good, but when we go we like the Cherry-Limeade and someone decided to put all the good limes on the top instead of know the rule of FIFO. It's good, overall. Always clean and friendly.

Visited June 2012
Pennsauken, New Jersey
“Great subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

We were looking for Quiznos but stumbled on this shop. Glad we did for $8 bucks you get a big sub ,chips n drink All was fresh and affordable. Glad we found this spot!

• Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh
“Think subway, but a whole lot better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

I'm not a fan of Subway, so when we went here I was a bit hesitant. Looking at the menu, I realized that this looks much better than what Subway has to offer. Got the brisket sub and it was amazing. Not chincy on the toppings, and the beef tasted like a BBQ place. Was so happy that we tried it out, and I will stop in one for lunch any time.

• Visited February 2012