“Thank goodness I only went on a 'Groupon' discount!”

Spaghetti Eddie's Pizza Cafe'
Ranked #190 of 510 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We now offer Gluten Free Pizza and Pasta options as well as our Ensalada Caprese. All Salads come with a Bread Stick. All Stuffed Pizzas are 14" & *ONLY* come with whole toppings. All Pasta entrees come with a Side Salad & a Bread Stick. All Subs & Paninis come with either Fries, a Side Salad or Pasta Salad. All Kids meals come with a Cookie & a Drink (12 & under). Lunch Specials are valid Monday-Friday 11am-4pm for dine-in & online, in person or call-in for carry-out. We offer Chesapeake's best Happy Hour drink specials every day from 4pm-9pm in the restaurant. Visit our website for more details.
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The food was barely mediocre with thin, par-baked crusts, and the service wasn't very good. We were only checked on by the waitress *maybe* 2 or 3 times if that.

1  Thank Denise H

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Spaghetti Eddie's is a chain, but you would never know it. (Maybe it is a chain of two?) I have eaten at this location for family celebrations and quiet lunches with my daughter. The staff remembers us, and our preferences in drinks and food! The Mediteranean pizza is my favorite. I know that they have other items on the menu, but I don't care. I want one of those pizzas right now!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Review says it all. They have two stores and have eaten at both and cant go wrong at either place.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed across the lot from this spot. Thoroughly enjoyed my Eggplant parm, while she couldn't polish off her spaghetti/meatball dinner. Lots of TVs gunned up for Sports.
Pretty good Happy Hour.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

They have great pizza here. My family and I lived in Italy for three years, and this is the closest thing to authentic Italian pizza that we have had since coming back stateside. The menu has a great selection and the prices are very reasonable.