“great luncheon experience”

Spaghetti Eddie's Pizza Cafe'
Ranked #72 of 498 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We now offer Gluten Free Pizza and Pasta options as well as our Ensalada Caprese. All Salads come with a Bread Stick. All Stuffed Pizzas are 14" & *ONLY* come with whole toppings. All Pasta entrees come with a Side Salad & a Bread Stick. All Subs & Paninis come with either Fries, a Side Salad or Pasta Salad. All Kids meals come with a Cookie & a Drink (12 & under). Lunch Specials are valid Monday-Friday 11am-4pm for dine-in & online, in person or call-in for carry-out. We offer Chesapeake's best Happy Hour drink specials every day from 4pm-9pm in the restaurant. Visit our website for more details.
Macon, North Carolina
“great luncheon experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

My wife ordered the lunch special lasagna, and I had the ham panini. the serving of lasagna was huge--my wife could only eat a portion, and we carried the rest back to our hotel. I had the garden salad(very tasty),and the ham sandwich panini. Bread was toasted,and the overall sandwich was very good. Great for lunch--haven't eaten dinner, but I bet it's also as good as lunch was today. Good Italian food.

• Visited March 2014

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Glorified fazolli's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Had a groupon And it was still not worth the money. Most the servers and kitchen staff were sitting by the bar drinking

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jlnolan72
Suffolk, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank goodness I only went on a 'Groupon' discount!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

The food was barely mediocre with thin, par-baked crusts, and the service wasn't very good. We were only checked on by the waitress *maybe* 2 or 3 times if that.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Denise H
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

Spaghetti Eddie's is a chain, but you would never know it. (Maybe it is a chain of two?) I have eaten at this location for family celebrations and quiet lunches with my daughter. The staff remembers us, and our preferences in drinks and food! The Mediteranean pizza is my favorite. I know that they have other items on the menu, but I don't care. I want one of those pizzas right now!

• Visited December 2012
Suffolk, Virginia
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

Review says it all. They have two stores and have eaten at both and cant go wrong at either place.

Visited June 2012