“Beat Lasagna anywhere”

Spaghetti Eddie's Pizza Cafe'
Ranked #171 of 510 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We now offer Gluten Free Pizza and Pasta options as well as our Ensalada Caprese. All Salads come with a Bread Stick. All Stuffed Pizzas are 14" & *ONLY* come with whole toppings. All Pasta entrees come with a Side Salad & a Bread Stick. All Subs & Paninis come with either Fries, a Side Salad or Pasta Salad. All Kids meals come with a Cookie & a Drink (12 & under). Lunch Specials are valid Monday-Friday 11am-4pm for dine-in & online, in person or call-in for carry-out. We offer Chesapeake's best Happy Hour drink specials every day from 4pm-9pm in the restaurant. Visit our website for more details.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have gone here many many times! I get the lasagna and it is awesome! Years ago, I used to go to a very little italian restaurant in Miami owned by an italian family who had amazing lasagna.... This is the same or better! It is loaded with sausage! Not noodle like so many places. The serving is huge and enough for two meals for me. Their pizzas are also awesome! My husband gets their loaded special which was yummy! Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Bennetts_creek

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Came by for Sunday late lunch. not too busy, service was very timely. Mom had a greek salad that was plentiful and tasty. I had the pasta salad and two meatballs. the pasta salad was great. Loads of ingredients. The meatballs were a bit bland and watery. I should have just stuck to the pasta salad and garlic bread. Worth a revisit and i will do so. Thanks

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stopped in for dinner while enroute through town. Service was quick and attentive. I had lasagna which was mediocre. My companion had a salad which was ridiculously oversized, but seemed fresh. We went on his recommendation as he has been mNy times and loves the place. I was unimpressed.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My wife ordered the lunch special lasagna, and I had the ham panini. the serving of lasagna was huge--my wife could only eat a portion, and we carried the rest back to our hotel. I had the garden salad(very tasty),and the ham sandwich panini. Bread was toasted,and the overall sandwich was very good. Great for lunch--haven't eaten dinner, but I bet it's also as good as lunch was today. Good Italian food.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Had a groupon And it was still not worth the money. Most the servers and kitchen staff were sitting by the bar drinking

1  Thank Jlnolan72