“Meets your expectations”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is my third time eating at this Carrabba's and I simply can't think of anything bad to say about it. Does this qualify as a fine dining experience, no, I don't believe so. However, for good plentiful food at realistic prices served by an attentive wait staff, you can't go wrong.
I will look for a Carrabba's when I travel knowing that my expectations will be met. Bon appetit!

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Penne with Meat Sauce, topped with Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella, AWESOME!! You won't be disappointed by any of the main dishes on the menu. Some items need more salt, or Italian seasoning. I asked for spicy meat sauce and they said "you can add some hot pepper seasoning," as opposed to real Italian places that know how to make spicy arrabiata sauce. The service was not what I was expecting, given that our bill was $131.00. Our appetizers could have been left in the kitchen, it would have been a better experience. The bruchetta was equivalent to COLD RAGU SAUCE, NASTY. The caprese was good, but the bread was HARD AS A ROCK, IT CUT MY GUMS!! I will not return, but it was a nice atmosphere to spend with family.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I've been here half a dozen times over the past three or four years. The food has always been very good, which is why I keep coming back. It's a step above the usual spaghetti/lasagna joint that calls itself an italian restaurant. This time, another couple joined my wife and I for their "Amore Monday" special, where you get three courses for a fixed price. We were all very pleased.

We all had either Italian or Caesar salads, which were plentiful and tasty. Three of us had the steak Marsala, which was prepared perfectly. (One of the steaks was undercooked, but they quickly corrected it.). Then came the decadent deserts--chocolate layered pies and a cake/custard/fruit creation. All for $18 per person. This represented about a 40% discount over regular prices.

Service was average, and it took way too long to get a second round of drinks. They blamed it on the bartender being backed up, which was curious as the place was only 1/3 occupied.

It is a nice place for couples and friends. No rowdy bar to distract you. But it can be crowded, especially on military paydays.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

all of the food was good, the main course took a little bit more time to receive but was acceptable. I hate getting the meal while I'mstill eating the appetizer.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We celebrate our Very Special Significant Days at The Fine Italian Restaurant. All of the food is delicious. We especially enjoy the Delicious Steak but before it comes to you, you will get small basket with bread. Delicious bread which comes with a special herb mixed into some delicious virgin olive oil. Once you dip the bread into the olive oil and herd, the taste is so delicious you will be licking your lip. You can not just eat one basket but you will find yourself requesting for another one. Before you order the next bread basket your will receive their hole some tasty garden salad. Next, you got to have a picture of red wine before the steak comes cooked just the way you like it. Man, what a terrific dinner. All the staff are very professional and take great Pride in taking you. We always eat outside. It is more romantic.