Ate here for lunch. It's nice that Carrabba's recently started serving lunch.
What I liked:
1. Good sangria. Not too sweet. Fresh fruit, not sloppy from being in the alcohol too long.
2. Warm bread. They'll bring you butter instead of messy olive oil, if you ask.
3. Pleasant, warm interior (warm as in decor style).
4. Nice seafood selection.
5. Truly outstanding lentil/sausage soup. Their $4 "cup" is a really a bowl, so it's a good deal. you pay half that price if you order it with an entree.
6. All the freshly grated Romano over your meal that you can request.
What I didn't like:
1. I chose this restaurant based on the online menu. Was really looking forward to their scallops/shrimp dish. Unfortunately, I failed to notice that this item is served only at dinner, not lunch. In fact, the lunch menu is substantially thinner than the dinner menu. Disappointing. I've seen this in restaurants before, and I suppose there are hard logistics that make this necessary. But still, it's a letdown.
2. Our service was competent but unenthusiastic. What does it cost, anyway, to smile at the customer and provide a proper greeting? The grim-faced service we received from our waitress, start to finish, cost this restaurant a service star.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.